Ship Car To Tebessa
Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Tebessa is the current capital of the Tebessa Province, located in the region of Shawi in Algeria. With the newest regulations which have been enacted to strengthen the economy of the country, importing a car might be a bit expensive.
However, you might want to consider it, you might need to contact the Ministry of Transport in Algeria if you want to obtain any further information related to the taxes and duties when importing a car from the USA.
Furthermore, it is incredibly important and highly advisable that you use the services of a reputable shipping agency such as the A1 Auto Transport which has over two decades of international shipping experience and it’s definitely going to provide you with a lot in return. Furthermore, we are going to take care of the required paperwork and we are going to make sure that the entire process is hassle-free and without any complications. You are going to have to pay about 15% taxes as well as 17% VAT on any import cars. We will be there during every step of the process.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
US Customs Clearance.
The process is going to start at the U.S Customs and the Algerian Customs Authority also has to have the required documents:
- Copy of the title.
- Owner’s passport copy.
- Shippers expert declaration.
- Vehicle export declaration.
Once the vehicle is shipped you would have to provide proof of ownership as well as other documents which are related before you can take your car and they include:
- Original title and registration.
- Purchase invoice.
- Non-sale certificate in 3 separate copies.
- Import license for non-Algerian citizens.
The applicable VAT is 17% and the customs duty is levied at 1% to 30% depending upon the vehicle’s evaluated price and other shipping charges. Thus you can calculate the total cost of shipping the vehicle by adding the freight charges and import duties.
You can choose between two particular shipping methods to Algeria. Irrespective of the method you select, they are affordable and convenient.
- Roll On/Roll Off – this would allow you to ship your vehicle quickly and conveniently and for the smallest amount of money. However, the car would be exposed to the elements and you won’t be able to ship other belongings besides it. It has to contain only a car jack, floor mats, and your spare tire.
- Container Shipping – this method is more appropriate if you have a luxury car or a collectible one as it’s going to be safely stored within a private container. You can choose between a 20ft and 40ft container based on your demands and preferences and if the price is too steep you can go ahead and share it with someone else to cut it in half.
Driving Requisites in Algeria.
You have to get the required tests done for the emissions and safety. Foreign manufacturers have to provide service and spare parts 30 days after the import. There are a lot of specific regulations for imported vehicles and you can only do so as private citizen if you are a migrant worker or a returning citizen. You won’t be allowed to accept money for your car and there are different laws which regulate the foreign import of cars less than 3 years old at higher taxes as well as import duties. The Embassy of Algeria in Washington is going to provide you with more information if you need any.