The city of Taraz in Kazakhstan is the administrative center of the Jambyl region. It is situated on the River Talas with rugged mountainous terrain. You might be living there on a residence or work visa but it helps to import your vehicle from USA for traveling here.
You should be aware that you have to meet certain requirements and specifications in order to import a car to Taraz. There is a lot of documents and paperwork that has to be filled out and permits to procure. You would also have to take care of certain fees and taxes. That is why it helps to work with A1 Auto Transport service. We take care of all procedures and logistics in US and when the vehicle reaches Kazakhstan.
Accounting for the weather conditions in Kazakhstan is important. The season pattern could be considered as regular, featuring hot summers and incredibly cold winters. However, importing goods is definitely feasible from May through September. If you are not sure whether or not your vehicle is eligible for import in Kazakhstan, check the Title 19 of the U.S. Code Of Federal Regulations. With better laws and increased efficiency of the Kazakhstan Customs, the processes have become easier but due to language barriers, it is best to have one of our local shipping agents to assist you with the customs clearances.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Steps for Transporting Your Vehicle.
When preparing your vehicle for shipment to Taraz, you have to take care of some paperwork. Some of the most important documents include:
- S Registration documents.
- Purchase invoice of vehicle.
- Ownership proof- Passport of owner.
- Title deed of the vehicle.
- Permit for residency/work visa.
- Car insurance certificate.
- Emission certificate.
It is essential to remove all unnecessary items from within the vehicle because this may cause safety issues during the transportation process. We recommend that you get the vehicle steam cleaned from inside, especially if you want to use the RO/RO shipping method. Avoiding any reason for delay is going to speed up the entire process because the customs will not clear a vehicle that does not meet its requirements. Make sure to remove the air-conditioning gas from your car.
…or the Roll On/Roll Off shipping is definitely the cheapest way to go and the majority of people prefer it. This is a method where the vehicle is driven on the carrier ship at the take-off port and drive off at the destination port. The carrier ships are equipped with specially designed ramps which are going to help in the process. This is the best method to transport any wheel-based item. It’s also the most cost-effective and convenient way to ship your car to Kazakhstan.
…is another popular choice for people who have to transport other items along with their vehicles. The car is going to be collected at your home or you can deliver it to the U.S port, if you want to spare some money. You can choose from 20ft and 40ft containers. You can fill the rest of the container with personal belongings or you can share it with another person to reduce the cost. This method is a little more expensive because there are more checkpoints.
You would have to take care of some formalities once you arrive in Taraz, which include:
- You would have to pay the customs duty and the taxes which are related to the process.
- Apply for license tags, registration of the vehicle if you are importing it permanently.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?