Ship Your Car To Or From Ta Khmau, Cambodia
Ta Khmau is the capital as well as the biggest city in the Province of Kandal that is located in the central region of Cambodia. The city is approximate 7 miles away from the Phnom Penh. If you are moving to Cambodia and intend staying in Ta Khmau, you might need to consider bringing over your own vehicle for traversing the city with ease. As there is no indigenous auto industry in Cambodia, imported vehicles cost a lot. Thus, it is cheaper to import the vehicle from USA.
Working with Professional Shipping Service
Shipping a vehicle to Ta Khmau from USA, is going to require sound knowledge of the regulations and the legislation. With this in mind, working with a reliable shipping service such as the A-1 Auto Transport is going to provide you with a tremendous amount of convenience. We have more than 25 years of professional shipping experience and we have reliable agents networked throughout the entire world. We can make your transport a hassle-free experience that you don’t really have to worry about.
Now, when it comes to Cambodian vehicle imports, the taxes are really high. This is mainly due to the fact that the value of the vehicle is calculated based on the chart which uses the engine displacement as well as the actual year of the vehicle in order to determine the overall tax. This is something which is going to increase the amount that you have to pay substantially. The costs would usually stay between $1,600 and $3,400 and the applicable duties and taxes. Furthermore, there are quite a lot of documents that are required to be submitted to Cambodian Customs Department that you want to take care of. Some of them include:
- Certificate of registration
- Bill of Lading
- Ownership proof
- Valid car insurance
- Title deed of the vehicle
- Invoice of purchase
Additionally, you might need to get the latest information on the current laws and regulations dealing with import of foreign make vehicles into Cambodia. Contact the Embassy of Cambodia to get the updates.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Most of the cars which are shipped from the USA to Cambodia are shipped within a sealed container. This is rather common when it comes to international shipping. Roll-on, roll-off is also an option. These are two preferred shipping methods when it comes to international shipping. People prefer container shipping and RORO shipping, so let’s have a look.
- Container shipping: This is the more expensive option but it’s also the one which provides you with quite a lot of convenience. The reason for this is because your car will be enclosed in a sealed container and this is going to protect it from the elements and the debris of the travel. Furthermore, you will be capable of putting in as much personal items with the vehicle, as you want to.
- Roll-On/Roll-Off shipping: It is the most common and preferred option. The reason for this is because it’s cheaper. You only pay for the parking space that your vehicle occupies on the ship’s deck. Due to fire hazard, air conditioning gas has to be removed. Additionally your car has to be completely empty with only 1/4th tank of fuel. As theft and pilferage is a constant worry, you cannot put any personal items in the vehicle.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?