JornayaTrusted Form

Ship Car To Spanish Town

🇯🇲 Jamaica, (JM)

Deliver Your Vehicle Stress Free

Compare our rates to or from: 🇯🇲 Jamaica, (JM)

  • Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
  • Licensed, Bonded and Insured Carriers Near You
  • Award Winning Service, Always on Time

Get instant quotes using our form, or call:

Auto Shipping Quote Calculator
Ship Car To Spanish Town
🇯🇲 Jamaica, (JM)

Located in the parish of St. Catherine, in Middlesex County, you will find the largest town, Spanish Town. If you want to move to the area of Mandeville or plan to be there for a while for work or for personal reasons, you may want to import your vehicle so you can travel when you want to.

You can ship your vehicle from the United States to a port of Kingston, the largest port in Jamaica.

Cost & Time Examples For Shipping a Car to Spanish Town

Spanish Town to
(New York port) to New York, NY
$275$19005+11 days
Spanish Town to
(California port) to Los Angeles
$350$27005+20 days
Spanish Town to
(New York port) to Boston, MA
$400$19005+11 days
Spanish Town to
(California port) to Portland, OR
$475$27006+20 days
Phoenix, AZ to (California port)
to Spanish Town
$550$27006+20 days
Detroit, MI to (New York port)
to Spanish Town
$575$19006+11 days
Spanish Town to
(New York port) to Atlanta, GA
$700$19006+11 days
Denver, CO to (California port)
to Spanish Town
$775$27007+20 days
Memphis, TN to (New York port)
to Spanish Town
$800$19006+11 days
Spanish Town to (California port)
to Dallas, TX
$1,025$27007+20 days

*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and the type of vehicle.

*Save the ground transport cost by delivering the vehicle to the nearest port.

*Allow an additional 10 days to process the documents.

*Prices are for 1 car in a dedicated 20ft container. This is the safest and most reliable way to transport a vehicle internationally. Other items may be included in the container to help save you money when moving.

*Using the RoRo (roll on, roll off) method is less expensive and shipments can be completed in fewer days. Contact us now for a free RoRo quote.

A-1 Auto Transport ships worldwide. Click Here or call to get a free, no obligation to buy, price quote for your shipment.

Documentation Needed for Importing your Vehicles.

Following the rules and regulations of the Jamaican Customs department, you will need to have these documents available:

  • Import license.
  • Tax compliance certificate.
  • Owner's passport.
  • Vehicle title.
  • Bill of vehicle purchase.

You can keep the vehicle import process moving on schedule when you follow all procedures including providing the right documentation, paying all taxes, and knowing the rules and regulations. You will need to expect to pay 67% value tax on import duty. If you hire a company like A1 Auto Transport Service, they can negotiate the price for you and oversee the entire import process so everything is on track. If you own a luxury vehicle, you can plan to pay more money.

Importing Specifications.

You will need to follow the rules and regulations of importing to Jamaica in order to avoid any delays.

  • Your vehicle can only be imported if it's four years old or less.
  • If you are returning to Jamaica after living abroad for over three years, you will be able to import up to two vehicles.
  • You can use your driver's license issued from the U.S while driving in Mandeville for up to twelve months of your vehicle being imported. You will then need to get a Jamaican license.
  • Your insurance policy needs to cover your vehicle while in Jamaica. Call and get this processed before your import date
  • You cannot sell your vehicle for at least twelve months after you have imported it to Jamaica. If it was damaged during or after you had it shipped, you cannot sell it for three years.

A1 Auto Transport Service will be able to help you with any questions or procedures you may not understand about importing. Additionally, you can contact the Jamaican Consulate in U.S to get further updates on the current laws.  Of the two methods of shipment, the most popular way is RORO or Roll-on/Roll-Off which allows your vehicle to be driven on board the ship and then driven off in Jamaica. The other method is container shipment where your personal items and vehicle is sealed within 20 feet or 40 feet containers. However, you can only send an empty vehicle which does not contain any air conditioning gas. Additionally, it has to be steam cleaned before the shipment.

Joe Webster
Written By:Joe Webster
Connect with Joe Webster on facebookConnect with Joe Webster on linkedin

Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing. 

After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood. 

With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.

A-1 Auto Transport Serves the World

We ship to locations in all 50 states and countries across the world.

Ship Your Vehicle With A-1 Auto Today
Get an Instant Quote

Or Call Us Today and Speak to Directly to Our Sales Team:

Our Partners:

Better Business Bureau Accredited
FMCSA Member
INC. 500 Member
VeriSign Secured
AMSA Member

A-1 Auto Transport is a disclosed agent for the following shipping companies:

Trans Global Auto Logistics, Inc.
3401 E Randol Mill Rd
Arlington, TX 76011
NO. 018191NF
CFR Rinkens
15501 Texaco Avenue
Paramount, CA 90723
NO. 013055NF
ABC Worldwide LLC
2840 NW 2nd Ave #105
Boca Raton, FL 33431
NO. 025472F
CSI Logistics
435 Division Street
Elizabeth, NJ 07201
FMC 22206
Intl Cargo
45 Campus drive
Edison, NJ 08837
NO. 17858N
ShipYourCarNow LLC
1160 South Rogers Circle Suite 1
Boca Raton, FL 33487
NO. 025646
Merco Air & Ocean Cargo, Inc.
6 Fir Way
Cooper City, FL 33026
NO. 021869F
Copyright © 1988-2020, A-1 Auto Transport - All Rights Reserved.