Deliver Your Car Stress Free
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Santiago
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers ready to serve
- RORO, container & air freight transport overseas
- BBB A+ rated award winning service, always on time
- Get an instant quote using our form, or call: 1-800-518-8708
Santiago or Santiago de Veraguasis is the capital of the Veraguas province in the Republic of Panama. It is also the capital of the district and a municipality with the same name. What is more, it is located on the banks of the Pan American Highway.
If you want to ship your vehicle to Panama you should prepare somewhere between $1,500 and $4,300. However, there might be some additional costs for cars which are rather oversized or if you want some premium services.
Now, if you want to get your vehicle safely imported to Santiago, it is best if you use the services of a proper shipping agency like A1 Auto Transport service. We have an outstanding track record and a lot of experience and are well aware of all the regulations which take place when shipping to the country of Panama. If you want to stay in Santiago, having your own vehicle is going to be very beneficial. However, the entire process can easily get particularly overwhelming and that’s why trusting the professional services of a shipping company is important.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Documentation for import of vehicles.
The A1 Auto Transport Service has a large network of particularly experienced shipping agents which are going to make sure that your vehicle is safely imported into Panama. We are more than well aware of the shipping regulations which need to be abided by and we are capable of helping you out. What is more, we can help you with the preparation of the documents for the U.S. Customs and Border Protection which include:
- Vehicle owner’s ID.
- Original purchase bill.
- Insurance bought in the US.
- Permit for the import from the government of Panama.
It’s important that you send out these documents along with the Letter of Intent for approval at least 3-4 days in advance in order to ensure that everything is in line. The same goes for the Panama Customs Authority requirements.
Now, keep in mind that you need to pay not only the freight charges but also the customs duties, taxes and other costs that need to be taken care of at both ports. The shipping method is also going to be deciding when figuring out the total cost. With this in mind, you have the option of choosing between:
- Roll on/Roll off shipping – this is convenient if you need to ship your vehicle alone because no additional personal belongings are allowed. With this in mind, this is the quickest and cheapest water-bound transportation method.
- Container shipping – this method is going to allow you to ship as many personal belongings as you can fit in a 20ft or 40ft container along with your vehicle. That’s why it’s more expensive and slower because of the additional checkpoints.
It will help to call in Embassy of Panama and get more clarity on the regulations and updates governing the import process for vehicles.