Shipping a vehicle to Santa Cruz de la Sierra in Bolivia can be done. If you intend on living or staying the country for a while, having your own vehicle will be invaluable. The landlocked country has much to explore and even its surroundings in South America are something to see.
To ship a vehicle to the city of Santa Cruz, one must be willing to gather all necessary documents, contact Customs, and abide by any rules and regulations. South America is relatively easy to ship vehicles to. The biggest challenge is the fact that there are no seaports in the Santa Cruz area so vehicles will need to be shipped nearby instead.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
What Do I Need to Ship My Vehicle?
To ship your vehicle to Santa Cruz, contact Customs first. The Embassy of Bolivia will be able to tell you of all that is required for vehicle shipment. There are certain requirements and documents that will be needed.
One will need to provide the proof of ownership for the vehicle. The title must be free of any liens and there must be a bill of sale with your name on it. A title and vehicle registration will also be required. Any proof that you have in regards to the vehicle should be kept handy in case it is needed.
The owner of the vehicle must also have a passport, license or picture ID. These must be presented to the Customs office way before vehicle shipment. Just in case there any issues.
The Choices of Shipping Methods.
There are several shipping methods that a person might choose from. RO/RO shipping, container shipping, and air shipping are the main forms of shipment methods. RO/RO and container tend to be the most popular considering the rate to ship a vehicle by air is extremely high. Many cannot afford to ship a vehicle by air to a foreign country.
RO/RO shipping is the cheapest method. It requires for the empty vehicle to roll on and off of the ship with ease.
Container shipping allows the vehicle to be filled with belongings. The container can also be filled. If a container is too much space, one might decide to share it with someone else. This also helps to lessen the costs.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?