Saatly is a city in Azerbaijan that is the acting capital of the Saatly Rayon. If you need to get your vehicle imported here from U.S., the procedure is not that complicated but like any other international shipping endeavor, you are going to need to take care of a lot of paperwork, documentation and other customs taxes and regulations.
With this in mind, it might be incredibly beneficial if you work with reputable and reliable shipping service such as the A1 Auto Transport. We have over two decades of experience in international auto shipping and are well aware of the ins and outs of the business. We have a particularly strong network of shipping agents throughout the entire world and we could pick up your vehicle at your doorstep and delivery it in Saatly with ease. We are also going to provide you with help along every single step of the way and ensure that all of your documents are properly taken care of.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
There are some specific regulations which are set forth by the Azerbaijan Motor Vehicle Regulations and they need to be abided by. The documents that are required include:
- Driver’s license as well as a passport.
- Social Security number.
- ID Proof of the owner.
- Insurance policy on the vehicle.
- Bill of Sale.
Additionally, there are other regulations that have to be met so that the vehicle can be imported without any delay. These regulations include:
- Your vehicle shall be in the Azerbaijan for a maximum of two years if you don’t intend on permanent residency. The Azerbaijan Customs Authority are going to issue the certification for a maximum of 12 months and renew it for one more year.
- Only 1 car per family is allowed.
- Personal cars that are imported on a temporary basis are not subjected to VAT.
- Title deed of the vehicle.
- Tinted glasses are forbidden.
- Insurance and Bill of Sale is required.
- Selling is allowed only after all the taxes are cleared.
Cars which are imported for less than two years are exempt of taxes and duties but they would be charged a fee between 0.18 and 0.30% of the value of the vehicle. The owner also has to pay a deposit which is repaid upon leaving the country or after the inspection. The custom duties and taxes have to be paid in full for vehicles imported on a permanent basis.
Preparing the Shipping Process.
You need to get a written quote of the total cost of the shipping to Saatly and we are going to be able to get it of you. It is also important to get your vehicle steam cleaned in order to avoid getting your car quarantined. Furthermore, you are going to need to remove all of the personal belongings if you intend to go for the RORO shipping.
RORO is without a doubt the fastest water-bound transport and it’s also the cheapest. However, your vehicle would be exposed to the elements during the entire time as it is driven and secured on the ship’s deck. If you have a more expensive vehicle you could take advantage of container shipping as it’s going to be far more secure. The container shipping allows you to ship the personal goods or household items with ease in the same container along with your car. With secured and sealed containers, the price of hiring it is more.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?