Recife is a city located in Brazil and has nearly 4 million people residing there. The city has become much more populous within recent years. Many come to the Metropolitan Region for its main industrial zones. Employment is very easy to obtain.
Driving throughout the city is easy other than the traffic. It is easy to get to anywhere you need to go with your own vehicle. Public transportation is very accessible but rather hard to grasp when coming from the U.S. Recife has major and minor roadways.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Methods of Shipment to Choose From.
Shipping a personal vehicle can be done by air shipping, RO/RO shipping or container shipping. Any of these methods are feasible but not many can afford the high cost of air shipping. It is almost impractical for many.
RO/RO shipping is the cheapest of all the methods. The vehicle must be empty at the time of shipping. It must also be able to drive onto and off of the ship. RO/RO shipping is not accepted by all ports.
Container shipping allows a person to ship other belongings allowed by Brazilian Customs. The vehicle and the remaining space in the container can packed with property needing to be shipped over. The container comes in various sizes and can be shared with other individuals. The cost can be split between the people sharing the container.
What Will I Need for Vehicle Shipment or What Should I Know?
Contacting the Embassy of Brazil will allow you to find out everything that must be presented to Customs. However, one can already assume that certain documentation is necessary.
- title and registration.
- proof of passing the Safety and Emissions Test.
- license or picture ID.
- proof of ownership.
A car must be new to enter Brazil, unless it is considered an antique which is any vehicle over 30 years of age. They must also meet the Safety and Emission Test standards. Proof of acceptance must be presented to Customs.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory