Deliver Your Car Stress Free
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Pyay
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers ready to serve
- RORO, container & air freight transport overseas
- BBB A+ rated award winning service, always on time
- Get an instant quote using our form, or call: 1-800-518-8708
The city of Pyay is located within Bago Region in Myanmar. It is located about 260 kilometers away from Yangon. It was originally a trading and commercial town that was meant to transport cargo between upper and lower Burma.
With this in mind, it goes without saying that the entire township is of great importance.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
When you want to ship your vehicle to Burma from the USA, you need to be aware that there are taxes as well as duties to be cleared. Diplomats, however, can import for free. Others would have to pay about 300% of the overall value of the vehicle that you would want to import. Some information that is going to be of great importance when importing into Burma includes:
- You can import only left-handed drive vehicles.
- You need to provide the authorities with insurance proof, license and picture ID.
- You have to keep the receipts if you’ve paid the duties.
- You have to be at the port to receive the vehicle upon arrival.
- Keep the proof of the residency that you get.
Keep in mind that the documentation should never be your biggest concern and deterrent when importing a car from U.S. to Burma. It’s a standard procedure for every single country. Make sure to submit the documents on time in order to get clearance as you are supposed to. If you plan to ship a car to Pyay, it is definitely advisable to get in touch with the customs so that you get the necessary information.
There are two main ways to import a vehicle in the country of Burma. The A1 Auto transport is going to ensure that everything is checked thoroughly in advanced so that you get quick and hassle-free clearance of your vehicle by Burma customs and that there are no additional delays at the port. In order to provide you with an accurate quote you will have to pick one of the following shipping methods:
- Container shipping: this method requires you to get your vehicle in a sealed container between 20ft and 40ft of size based on your preferences. Apart from the car you can also go ahead and store other belongings and get them transported. This method is more expensive than the following.
- RORO Shipping: this is a simple transportation method which would require you to drive your car on its own wheels on a shipping deck where it would get fastened and secured. However, you aren’t allowed to transport any personal belongings and that’s why the method is also cheaper and way quicker.
In case you want to know more about the procedures or other details related to import of vehicles, you can freely contact the Embassy of Myanmar. It helps to know about the driving rules and regulations in Pyay as you will always stay safe so consult one of our business representatives to assist you through the process.