Deliver Your Car Stress Free
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Ponce
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers ready to serve
- RORO, container & air freight transport overseas
- BBB A+ rated award winning service, always on time
- Get an instant quote using our form, or call: 1-800-518-8708
Vehicle Shipment from the U.S. to Ponce, Puerto Rico
Vehicle shipping is possible to nearly any foreign place outside of the U.S. The fact of the matter is, all countries have different policies and some are much more strict than others. To ship a vehicle to Ponce, Puerto Rico one must contact Puerto Rican Customs.
Ponce is a city on the southern coast of Puerto Rico. The Museum of Puerto Rican Architecture is located in Ponce and is housed in a 100-year-old residence. There are many landmarks and tourist attractions throughout Ponce due to its history.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Vehicle Shipment Methods to Choose From
There are three reliable methods to select from when shipping a vehicle to Ponce from the United States. These methods include container shipping, RO/RO shipping, and air shipping.
- Container shipping is when the vehicle is placed into a container on the ship. The container can be filled with belongings as well as the vehicle itself. Make sure that all belongings are cleared by Customs. Any remaining space in the container can be shared with another individual. This will ease the cost of shipment.
- RO/RO shipping is the least expensive method and consists of the vehicle remaining empty with a few exceptions such as floor mats, a car jack and a spare tire. This is the cheapest shipping method for vehicles.
- Air shipping is another method of vehicle transport. However, this method is very costly and not many can afford it.
Make sure that all facets are addressed prior to vehicle shipment. This way, nothing can go wrong. Contact Customs to become knowledgeable of all the requirements and documentation needed prior to shipment. Also, expect to pay duties.