Situated in the northern part of Montenegro, Pljevlja is the third largest city and the center of Pljevlja Municipality. If you are planning to move here or have a work visa, it is important to have your own vehicle that will help you regain the freedom to commute with ease.
You won’t have to worry about language and currency issues. With well-connected roadways, the city and suburbs are easy to travel. Some roads are paved while others are not in a good condition but commuting is easy.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Motor vehicle transportation.
Though there are plenty of ways of transporting the vehicle, only two methods are in vogue due to the comparative low cost and speedy deliveries.
- Roll On/Roll Off method: This is usually the favored method used by shipping companies and vehicle owners as it is cheaper. The vehicle is driven on and off the ship using its own set of wheels. There are some limitations including sending an empty vehicle and cleaning the interior of the car before shipping.
- Container shipping: This is a faster and safer method to ship the vehicle. You hire a large container measuring 20 feet or more and while your vehicle is secured inside, the rest of the space can be used for personal and household belongings. This is an expensive method but offers added protection to your vehicle and goods as they are snuggly packed within the container.
Paperwork, restrictions and documentation.
As with international imports, ensuring that the vehicle is legally being imported, Montenegro Custom department clearances are needed. When you work with A1 Auto Transport service, not only do you get experienced assistance, but we walk you through each step to ensure that the vehicle reaches Pljevlja safely. Some of the necessary documentation that is needed includes:
- Driving license.
- Custom duty and tax receipt.
- Title deed.
- Registration documents.
- Bill of vehicle sale.
- Proof of residence in a non-EU country for minimum of 1 year before vehicle import.
- Proof of ownership.
- Vehicle insurance certificate.
- If you qualify for tax exemption, letter requesting for it.
- Bill of Lading.
- Receipt of insurance for six months prior to import.
If the vehicle does not meet the requisite criteria for tax and import duty exemptions, you will be required to pay as per the standard evaluation of the vehicle. Additionally, you need to be present when the vehicle arrives at the Port of Bar. You might get more details and pertinent information about importing vehicles by contacting the Embassy of Montenegro.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- What Makes Us Better?