Deliver Your Car Stress Free
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Oujda
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers ready to serve
- RORO, container & air freight transport overseas
- BBB A+ rated award winning service, always on time
- Get an instant quote using our form, or call: 1-800-518-8708
The city of Oujda is located in the Rif area of Morocco. It is nine miles from the Algerian border and is thirty-four miles from the Mediterranean Sea. Oujda is also known as the capital of the Oriental region in Morocco.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Over the last few years, Oujda has become the hub of tourism and business. When you arrive in Oujda, you will want to bring your vehicle with you so you can travel wherever you want to, whenever you want. It’s important to note that public transportation is there, taxi and car rental may turn out to be expensive when used regularly. However there’s nothing like the feeling of driving your own vehicle. To begin the import process, you will need to provide the following information:
- Driver’s license.
- Social security number.
- Car title.
- Proof of insurance.
- Signed Power of Attorney.
With A1 Auto Transport service in your corner, you are assured that your vehicle reaches with the right paperwork. We will help you clear the Customs and pay the fees as needed. There are several rules and regulations that you will need to follow in order to properly ship your vehicle. With A1 Auto Transport, you can be sure that we will assist you all the way. You will need to submit a set of paperwork for the U.S. Customs when you export and the Moroccan Customs when you import. When importing to Oujda, it is essential to abide by the rules and regulations of the Moroccan government. Rules such as:
- You will need to be the only one driving your vehicle while it is in Oujda.
- The vehicle is used for personal transportation only.
- You cannot sell the vehicle or give it as a gift to someone.
The government allows vehicles to stay there for up to three months before duties are owed. Residents who have relocated will need to pay fees that can sometimes be very high. The customs agents there will also need to perform inspections to the vehicle and examine all the documents you sent over with your application. Documentation will also need to include:
- Import permit.
- Original Bill of Lading.
- Title to the vehicle.
- Registration to the vehicle.
- Original bill of sale.
These documents will need to be checked and verified. To get a complete list of paperwork needed for this type of request, you will want to contact the Embassy of Morocco located in Washington, DC.
Taxes to Pay for Imports.
To assist you in determining how much you will pay for your import, you will need to determine the following:
- Sales tax on imports is levied at a standard rate of 20%.
- Some products are subject to receiving a reduced rate of 7%, 10%, and 14%. This reduction is calculated by the CIF value, the applicable duty, and Parafiscal tax.
- There is not a minimum threshold when shipping to Morocco. Regardless of the value of your shipment, the duty, sales tax, and other charges will determine the amount to pay.
You can find out more information on the varied procedures of the Customs department when discussing your import request with A1 Auto Transport Service.
Shipping Methods Available.
Shipping a vehicle is not a small task. There are many different decisions to make along the way that will assist you in making sure your vehicle is transported and taken care of from the time that it leaves the United States to the time it arrives in Oujda. There are two shipping methods that you will need to choose from.
Roll On/ Roll Off shipping method is the most chosen way to ship a vehicle from the United States to Oujda. It is the most affordable way to ship. This method rolls your vehicle onto the ship deck where it will be strapped down in place. Once it reaches the port in Oujda, it will be rolled off and delivered to customs for further processing.
Container Shipping is a method of shipping that protects your vehicle from salt water as well as high winds that may come about when the ship is out to sea and en route. This method costs more because you will need to pay to use the shipping containers provided.