Nzerekore is the second largest city in Guinea after its capital city, Conakry. It is also the capital of the Prefecture of Nzerekore and is the commercial as well as an economic hub. It is located about 569 kilometers away from Conakry.
However, due to its coastal location, Guinea enjoys tropical climate throughout the year. You will need to consider that flooding is a real danger between April and November and that is why roadways might not always be passable. Accordingly, you will need to factor in the cost of maintenance of the vehicle.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Guinea Regulations for Import.
You have to consider that you would have to provide a wide range of documents in order to start the import process for your personal vehicle. It is really not that difficult to import your vehicle to Nzerekore as long as you manage to follow all of the procedures and you abide by all the regulations which are set forth by the Customs Authority in Guinea. Once your car is already in the country, you would have to be aware of the road traffic regulations in order to properly navigate through the road network of Guinea. The other regulations that you would have to be aware of include:
- You have to pay all the taxes on any new cars that you ship.
- You have to pay a duty and customs tax based on engine capacity, the weight of chassis, freight charges and others.
- 2% RDL Tax calculated on any new vehicles which are imported.
You would also need to submit the documents to the Guinea Customs Authority and that is as follows:
- The title of your vehicle.
- Insurance Proof.
- Original Sales Bill.
- Appraisal of the value of the vehicle.
- Documents stating the capacity of the engine.
For any further information, you might want to contact the Embassy of Guinea in Washington, DC. A1 Auto Transport Service is going to assist you with everything in relation to the transportation of your vehicle to the country of Guinea. You are going to have to rely on a professional shipping agent in order to get your car properly transported into Guinea. Your agent is going to work with you in order to help you decide on the most appropriate shipping method. This is important because it is going to have a significant role on the total cost of your shipping.
Available Shipping Methods.
Roll On/ Roll Off Shipping: This is a shipping option which would allow you to drive the vehicle on a shipping deck located on a specifically designated freight ship. This is the most affordable and the fastest of all water-based transportation methods. However, you will also have to know that your vehicle will be exposed to the elements throughout the entire time.
Container Shipping: This is the preferable way to ship vehicles with higher value and if you have a lot of additional belongings to ship. You can choose between a 20ft and a 40ft shipping container that you can fill up with all sorts of personal items. This is why it’s more expensive and has additional checkpoints.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?