Nyíregyháza is a city located north east of Hungary and is also the capital of Szabolcs-Szatmar-Bereg. It is the 7th biggest Hungarian city in and considered to be one of the important cities of the Great Hungarian Plains.
If you want to import your vehicle to Nyíregyháza, there are a few things you want to know. You will need to comply with all governmental rules and regulations that involve importing. You will first need to do your research to determine what the rules and regulations are for importing your vehicle. You will need to make sure that you have filled out the application and provided a copy of all documents in order to process your import request. Once you have a Hungarian residence permit, you will be able to ship your vehicle over.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Professional assistance with auto import
To make this process easier, you might want to hire the services of A1 Auto Transport to assist you in importing your vehicle. With twenty years of shipping internationally, including exporting to Hungary, there are a number of ways A1 Auto Transport Service can help. It is essential to know and follow the Hungarian import rules and regulations that includes:
- Vehicles must be under four years old to import
- Vehicles that are duty free must have a catalytic converter and must accompany a Hungarian Residence Permit
- Any vehicle more than four years old will need to pass an emissions and environment test. Any modifications will need to be done before you can drive it.
- After custom duties are paid, you can apply for and register your vehicle which will allow you to drive in Hungary.
Documents For import
When shipping internationally, there are a few documents that you will need to submit in order to process your application. These will be needed at the U. S. Customs and when the vehicle reaches the National Tax and Customs Administration of Hungary (NTCA). You will also need to provide the following documents:
- A signed invoice of the vehicle
- Original registration papers
- Title deed of the car
- Liability insurance
- Bank Guarantee
- US driver’s license
A1 Auto Transport service will also need to notify the U.S Customs and Border Protection about your intent to import. Most of the U.S-manufactured vehicles need to get modifications to comply with the EU environment and emission laws.
Hungary is landlocked so your vehicle will need to be delivered to Croatia and then transported to Nyíregyháza. Then border checks will be able to be made before your vehicle can be released. It is here that you can select the best shipping method for you; Roll On/ Roll Off or container shipping. Learn more about the laws and regulations of importing at the Embassy of Hungary.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?