When going to Novosibirsk for an extended length of time or for residency, ship your own vehicle there too. This will prove to be beneficial as you can further avoid language and currency barriers. As long as all requirements are met and appropriate documentation is provided, vehicle shipment is possible.
As the third most populous area in Russia, Novosibirsk is home of nearly 2 million people. There are also bears, reindeer, moose, wolves, fox, and more. Many come here to study the wildlife and to live amongst Russia’s beautiful forests.
There is a large metro station that the public can use for travel. However, it is always best to have your own vehicle if you plan on residing in Novosibirsk. It will help greatly when employment is a matter that needs to be addressed, or if you are there for study.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
What Are My Shipping Options?
There are several shipping options a person can choose from. One of them, Air shipping is so expensive that many cannot afford it. With that being said, container shipping and RO/RO shipping are the best possible options.
RO/RO shipping is simple. The vehicle must be free of anything other than floor mats, a car jack, and a spare tire. It is then rolled on to the ship as well as off of the ship.
Container shipping is when the vehicle is placed inside a very large container. The vehicle may be filled with belongings approved by Russia Customs, as well as the remaining container space. Container shipping is a bit pricier than RO/RO, but the cost can be split with another person willing to share the container space.
Make sure to contact the Embassy of Russia for the requirements of vehicle shipment. Also, you most present at the port on the day of the motorized vehicle’s due arrival.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?