Deliver Your Car Stress Free
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Nonthaburi
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers ready to serve
- RORO, container & air freight transport overseas
- BBB A+ rated award winning service, always on time
- Get an instant quote using our form, or call: 1-800-518-8708
Vehicle shipment to Nonthaburi, Thailand is always a wise choice for anyone going to reside there from the U.S. It will make local travel much easier seeing as the province is the second most populated area in the country. While the road network is extensive and public transportation is available, it can be very difficult getting around when language and currency barriers are an issue.
What Nonthaburi has to Offer
Nonthaburi is located in Central Thailand. It is known for its agriculture especially near the Chao Phraya River. There are many sights to see, including the Wat Sangkhatan Monastery, Srinagarindra Park, and much more.
Beautiful statues of Buddha can be found throughout Nonthaburi and it is known for being a very religious, spiritual place to reside. The Prathom-Nonthaburi Palace is definitely something that many should go see. It was made in 1919 and holds a harp over 100 years old. The Museum of Anthropology is also near and holds a lot of history.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
What Are My Choices for Shipping?
When it comes to selecting a shipping method, one must first fulfill all of the requirements by the Embassy of Thailand. They will keep you current on all policies for vehicle shipment. Specific requirements must be addressed and documentation will need to be presented prior to shipment.
Here are the shipping methods available:
- Container shipping is a method of shipment that allows a person to ship other belongings as well. This method allows the vehicle to also be filled with possessions. The container can also be shared with another person to help ease the costs.
- The cheapest method, RO/RO shipping, requires that the vehicle is empty with a few exceptions. These exceptions include a car jack, a spare tire, and floor mats. The vehicle must be able to drive onto and off of the ship.
If shipping other belongings, make sure they are cleared by Thailand Customs. Also be sure that you are at the port on the day of your vehicle’s due arrival.