Nizhny Novgorod is a large city in Russia. It is the fifth largest in the country and has a population of about 1.3 million people. The city is known for its importance in the economic, transportation and cultural industries.
With an extensive road network, Nizhny Novgorod is easy to travel. It is possible to get to anywhere throughout Russia with their maintained roadways. With your own vehicle, travel will be more leisurely. One can avoid time constraints and language barriers.
Requirements for Shipment
The vehicle shipping requirements for Russia aren’t very clear, but one can assume that specific documentation will be necessary. These might include:
- Title and registration
- Proof of vehicle purchase
- License or picture ID
The requirement needing to be fulfilled can be answered through the Embassy of Russia. They will give you all of the current information and policies in regards to vehicle shipment.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Vehicle Shipping Methods
There are two main forms of vehicle shipping. Container shipping and RO/RO shipping are the cheapest and most popular methods. Air shipping is another option but is too expensive for most people.
Container shipping is a method of shipment that allows a person to ship other belongings as well. This method allows the vehicle to also be filled with possessions. The container can also be shared with another person to help ease the costs.
The least expensive method, RO/RO shipping, requires that the vehicle is empty with a few exceptions. These exceptions include a car jack, a spare tire, and floor mats. The vehicle must be able to drive onto and off of the ship. RO/RO shipping is allowed at all ports so be sure that there is a port nearby that accepts this method.
Make sure that you are present at the correct port on the day the vehicle is due to arrive. Otherwise, they will not hold the vehicle for you.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory