Deliver Your Car Stress Free
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Nha Trang
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers ready to serve
- RORO, container & air freight transport overseas
- BBB A+ rated award winning service, always on time
- Get an instant quote using our form, or call: 1-800-518-8708
Transporting a vehicle to Nha Trang isn’t too difficult to understand, or even do. They have specific requirements that must be met and documentation that will be needed, but it isn’t impossible and it is actually rather simple.
Nha Trang is a city located on the coast of the North China Sea. Many come to study marine life and visit at the Nha Trang Oceanography Institute. With the deep, clear waters available, the study of marine life is much easier. Nha Trang also holds a lot of beautiful architecture, including the Po Nagar towers near the Cai River.
The roadways in Nha Trang are all well maintained and easy to travel, making it possible to get wherever you need to go. Public transportation is also available, but when language and currency barriers are present, having your own vehicle will be a great asset.
How to Ship Your Vehicle to Nha Trang
To ship an automobile to Nha Trang, there are some things that you should know about first. Contacting the Embassy of Vietnam is always a good start. They will inform you of all the current regulations in regards to vehicle shipment.
- For anyone who may be in a diplomatic position or in an international organization, the shipment may be duty-free. However, for everyone else, the duties are quite high. Be prepared to pay.
- Apply for an import permit.
- The vehicle must be a new left-handed automobile.
- If shipping a motorcycle, the engine can be no larger 125cc.
The documentation needed:
- Vehicle title and registration
- Proof of purchase
- License or picture ID
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Methods of Shipping
There are several ways to ship a vehicle overseas. Some of these methods are more expensive than other so it is a matter or preference and budget.
Air shipping is the most expensive method and it is rarely ever an option. While this seems like a great shipping method, especially when it comes to landlocked countries, it is typically too expensive for many to take advantage of.
RO/RO shipping is the least expensive method and it consists of having your vehicle shipped by boat. The only items allowed in the vehicle include a spare tire, a car jack, and floor mats. The vehicle must be driveable so tat it can drive onto and off of the ship.
A container method is a great option for anyone who would like to ship other items to Nha Trang too. The container can hold a vehicle as well as other belongings. The vehicle can also be filled. While this method of shipping is a little pricier than the RO/RO method, the container can be shared with another individual to ease the costs.