The city of Nezahualcoyotl is named after a famous ruler who was born in the area back in 1402. He served not only as a ruler, but as a warrior, architect, poet and philosopher. For this, Netzahualcoyotl is a city that holds a tremendous amount of history. There is even a bronze casting of the ruler in the Garden of Triple Alliance and a statue in the main plaza.
Nezahualcoyotl is part of the Mexico City Metropolitan Area. This city is high in crime and most of the population is poor. While, this is true, the city still holds a lot of historical value and has many landmarks to see.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
What Will I Need for Vehicle Shipment to Nezahualcoyotl?
In order to ship a vehicle to the country of Mexico, one must heed to the policies of the country. Therefore, contacting the Embassy of Mexico is always a wise decision. They will make sure that you are informed of all current requirements. Below, you will find some of the requirements needing to be fulfilled prior to vehicle shipment, as well as the documentation that will be needed.
- Two of the following will be needed: License, Passport, Picture ID, Registered Voter’s License, Visa, or Proof of Residency.
- Original vehicle title and two copies.
- A Shippers Export Declaration (SED)- obtain from U.S. Customs.
- Pedimento- obtain from Mexican Customs.
- The vehicle must be no younger than 5 years old.
- The vehicle must be below a 10 passenger vehicle.
- The value of the automobile must not exceed $12,000.
- There must be a catalytic converter in the car.
- It must have a gasoline engine.
- The vehicle must have been purchased in Canada or the U.S.
- Luxury vehicles, sports cars and convertibles are not permitted.
Before a shipment can be made, one must not only fulfill the requirements, but they must decide on a form of shipment. Typically, people choose between RO/RO shipping, container shipping and air shipping. RO/RO shipping is not accepted by all ports, but with over 40 seaports in Mexico, there should be one close enough to retrieve your vehicle at.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?