The Israeli city of Netanya is within the Northern Central District and is located about 34 miles from Haifa and 19 miles from Tel Aviv.
If you plan to ship your car to Netanya where you will be staying, it can be a difficult process without the help of a transport company like A1 Auto Transport.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
As a professional business, we have been assisting people transport their vehicle all over the world from the United States. We know what type of paperwork that is required and how long the process will take. Before you begin the process, contact A1 Auto Transport Service to determine what you will need. To ensure quick delivery, we will need the following forms of ID in order to process your paperwork:
- Driver’s license.
- Social Security Number.
- Passport .
- Power of Attorney (this will give A1 Auto Transport Service permission to handle your car throughout the transport).
Once this information is provided, we will go over any costs that will be associated with your import and then they will schedule the vehicle for import, starting the process. If you find that driving your vehicle to the port is time consuming or doesn’t work for you, A1 Auto Transport will come to your home or office and pick your vehicle up and transport it for you. This service will be added to the total cost of shipping so you will know how much you need to pay before the process will begin. We will need to ensure that your vehicle is completely ready for transport. You will need to do the following to your vehicle:
- Your vehicle will need to be completely cleaned out inside leaving nothing in the car but the floor mats and a car jack.
- You can only have 1/4 tank of gas in the gas tank.
- The vehicle battery must be completely charged before exporting.
- You must disable the car alarm on your vehicle if your vehicle is equipped with one.
- Your vehicle must be inspected for any damage done to your vehicle prior to exporting. Go over your vehicle and document any damage.
- You must verify your total insurance coverage for exporting/importing your vehicle.
You need to know how much insurance coverage you have because a lot can happen to the vehicle on the ship while in transport. If you have a classic vehicle or a luxury vehicle, you don’t want any damage to come to your vehicle and if there is damage, you want to know that it is covered.
Transportation Method Options.
You will be transporting your car to the Port of Netanya, the largest port in Israel used for shipping in and out of the country. There are two different shipping methods for you to choose from. The first one is Roll On/ Roll Off method of shipping. This method simply requires that your vehicle is rolled onto the ship as it prepares to launch. It is fastened down in a bay on the deck of the ship before it takes off. The RORO method is the most economical way to ship a vehicle from the United States to Netanya.
The second way to ship a vehicle from the United States to Netanya is by container shipping. While this method of shipping is more expensive, you will have the opportunity to place all your personal items in with your vehicle to ship them out at the same time. Everything in the container will be secured before being loaded onto the deck of the ship.
Israeli Vehicle Import Customs.
There are a few regulations that customs will require of motor vehicles once it reaches their port. You will first need to register the vehicle in Israel if you plan to be in the country for more than six months. You will also need to acquire a driver’s license in Israel if you plan to drive. You will need your proof of ownership of the vehicle before you will be issued a license. Customs will need to see your passport, visa, registration of your vehicle, shipping bill, and a signed statement from the Ministry of Transportation and Road Safety. You must always show proof of paperwork any time a vehicle is imported from the United States into another country. You will need to provide Israeli Customs with the following:
- Import License.
- Bill of Sale (or commercial invoice for your automobile)
- Israeli Driver’s License.
- Bill of Lading.
- Vehicle registration proof from the United States.
- Ministry of Transportation letter that states your car is allowed to be imported.
If you need further information, you can contact the Israeli Embassy located in Washington, DC.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory