The capital of the Kwanza Norte Province, N’dalatando is on the banks of the Luinha River in Angola. If you are moving to this city, you might need to have your vehicle with you because of poor public transportation. However, as with any vehicle import, you have plenty of procedures to follow and documents to submit. However, diplomats are allowed to import vehicles duty-free.
To start with you need an experienced shipping service to help complete the processes. At A1 Auto Transport service, we have shipped hundreds of vehicles to Angola over the years. With over two decades of experience in the shipping industry, we understand the nuances of international shipping. With amicable trade relationships of USA with Angola, it is easy to import your vehicle to N’dalatando.
One of the few countries that need pre-inspection before shipping, Angola has specific requirements for used vehicles. Only vehicles that have been issued the ‘Certificate of Inspection’ from the home country are allowed to be imported. It is essential that you start the process so that your vehicle clears the inspection. Apart from that there is other necessary paperwork that needs to be completed. Some of the important documents include:
- Proof of ownership
- Vehicle Insurance certificate
- Car details including VIN number, make and model
- Shipping terms and conditions
- Importer’s PIP number
- Bill of Lading
- Sales invoice of vehicle
There is plenty of documentation that is needed when you ship to Angola. You will need to submit these documents at the U.S Customs and Border Protection and at Luanda or Lobito in Angola. There are plenty of US requirements that have to be fulfilled:
- Bill of sale of the vehicle
- Lien-free car title
- If there is a lien on the vehicle, pre-authorization and clearance on vehicle needed
- S Customs needs to be notified in advance
There are port handling charges that have to be paid which will be estimated by A1 Auto Transport service. We are familiar with the processes that are needed to be completed when the vehicle has to be shipped. To know more about the specific rules and regulations that need to be followed, contact the Angola Embassy in the U.S or talk with us about the custom details of your vehicle transportation.
As USA and Angola are trading partners and have good relations, it is good to have proper details about the procedures and complete them as needed. To avoid delays, it is best to put the paperwork in order and get the necessary procedures completed. To ensure that there are no delays, it is best that all formalities are completed in time. For an extra layer of protection, you can always get additional insurance to cover the vehicle against collateral damage.
At A1 Auto Transport service, we offer a range of services including ‘door to port’ and related services. The ‘door- to- port’ service is offered at an additional cost, where your vehicle will be picked by one of our company representatives and delivered at the domestic US port. If you do not subscribe to the service, you will need to drop your vehicle to the nearest port on your own. Whether you pick Container shipping or RORO (Roll-on/Roll-Off) shipping option, the choice is yours. However it will directly affect the price of the vehicle transportation.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory