Ship Your Car To Or From Nampula, Mozambique
Nampula is the capital of Nampula Province, located in Mozambique is. Maputo and Beira are considered the first and second largest city there and Nampula is considered the third. This third largest city lies directly in the middle of the Province of Nampula and its wrapped in plains and rocky scenery tucked inside the rolling foot hills.
Learn more about importing cars ot Mozambique.
If you want to ship a vehicle there when you visit, go to school, work, or stay in Mozambique, you will need to know a little bit about importing and exporting first. For example, the cost will most likely run between $3,300 and $6,400 to import a standard sized vehicle, SUVs and larger vehicles will cost more. Traveling around Mozambique in your own vehicle will give you the freedom to sight see when you want.
It’s important to know which method of shipping you will be using when trying to make plans and predict the cost of your import. There are two common options; Roll On/ Roll Off, or RORO and container shipping. There are a few ports that will accept imports to Mozambique, however, some ports will not accept a vehicle if it’s not shipped in a container. You will also need to be there when your vehicle arrives at port in order to claim it. Ports do not hold a vehicle until you come to get it so if you are not there, you will incur additional expenses not to mention the stress of trying to locate your vehicle when you do arrive. Hiring A1 Auto Transport service will take this type of stress off of you because they handle it for you.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Required Documents For Shipping A Vehicle To Mozambique
When you are preparing for your vehicle import, you will need to provide the following documents in either copy or original form:
- Your passport – The original passport must be presented and must be current
- Registration card for the vehicle – Must be current and must be original
- Purchase invoice of your vehicle – must be the original purchase invoice given to you when you purchased the vehicle
- Inspection report – a copy of this report will do fine
- Import permit – a copy is fine
- Bill of Lading – the original is normally required
A1 Auto Transport will do everything for you from picking up your vehicle to delivering it to you in Nampula. This gives you the freedom to take are of other business while your vehicle is being shipped. You will need to determine how much you can afford to spend on shipping when determining if you want to use the Roll On/ Roll Off method or container shipping.
- With the RORO method, your vehicle is driven onto an open deck of a ship and then strapped down safely while in transport. You will only pay for the amount of space that your vehicle takes on the ship. Once the ship reaches the port, it will be driven off and turned over to customs before being released to you. This method of shipping is used when you have the standard vehicle and not the luxury model or classic model.
- The container shipping method is a great way to ship a vehicle if you are worried about your vehicle being exposed to the open sea. This method of shipping is chosen mostly for those who wish to protect their vehicle during transport for whatever reason or if they want to ship all their personal belongings over with them. Unlike the Roll On/ Roll Off method, the container can house your vehicle and your personal items inside so while it may cost more to ship a vehicle over this way, you could save yourself some money by shipping everything all at once.
Check with the Embassy of Mozambique located in the U.S. Before you begin the process of importing your vehicle so you can be away of the customs, rules, and regulations that govern this process.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- What Makes Us Better?