Mutsamudu is known as the second largest city in the country of Comoros. It was founded back in 1482 and it is also the capital of the island of Anjouan. The climate there could be characteristic as marine-tropical. The roads are stretched all over the island as Mutsamudu is a well populated and established city. This makes traveling easier. It is always advisable to have a personal vehicle if you are planning a longer or even permanent stay.
The temperature ranges between 27 and 32 degree Celsius throughout the entire year. Interestingly enough, the hottest period is from December to April. A relatively cooler weather can be experienced between May and November. It is of great importance to take into account the weather conditions when shipping a car because it could cause some unwanted delays.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
You are going to be required to hand over specific documentation in order to ship your car to the Comoros Islands.
- Registration and title.
- Forms of registration.
- Ownership proof.
- License and passport.
- Comoros proof of residency.
- Payment for duties as well as taxes receipt.
It is also possible to have any other restrictions or documents which would take effect. This is why it is advisable to contact the Comoros’s Embassy for further information. They are going to help the owner of the vehicle to understand the right steps for the actual shipment.
Methods for shipping a vehicle to Mutsamudu.
Generally there are various methods that could be taken advantage of in order to import or to export a vehicle to Comoros from the US. The owner has to be present when the vehicle arrives. There are a few ports in Comoros. Nevertheless, two of these methods are the most practical and affordable and that is why a lot of people prefer using:
- Container shipping is definitely practical. It is advantageous for those who have to ship personal items along with the vehicle which is stored within the container. The rest of the space in the container can be filled up with additional household goods. You can choose different container sizes and are allowed to share the container with someone else, which would help you in saving some money.
- The Roll On – Roll Off method is also commonly referred to as the Ro/Ro shipping. This is a lot less expensive than shipping with a container. However, you can only transport your car using this method. The car is basically rolled on to the deck of the ship and then rolled off once it reaches the destination point. You are not allowed to put any personal items, leave loose car accessories and have to empty out the air conditioning gas before it is shipped.
You can contact the Embassy of Comoros and find the latest on the eligibility and regulations.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?