One of the largest cities in Gabon, Moanda lies on the N3 Road in Haut Ogooue. Moanda is known to be mining town with dense manganese ores. It lies close to the border with Republic of Congo, giving the city an important position as a trade post. Thus it is an important town known for plenty of employment opportunities. If you want to bring your vehicle over to Moanda while you stay there, you will need to know what documentations you will need to show the
If you want to bring your vehicle over to Moanda while you stay there, you will need to know what documentations you will need to show the U.S Customs before your vehicle can be exported. You need to allow a few weeks for your paperwork to be processed and your vehicle allowed to be exported. You can reduce the charges you will pay by allowing yourself a few weeks to complete this process instead of rushing things.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Documents for Gabon Customs.
Before your vehicle can ship overseas, submission of relevant documents is needed to validate the process. Both the U. S Customs and Gabonese customs, require identification and verification of the paperwork before it is shipped. You will need to gather the following paperwork/proof together:
- Original vehicle title.
- Proof of ownership.
- Purchase Invoice.
- Vehicle registration documents- VIN, chassis/engine capacity.
- Make and model of your vehicle.
- Receipts for any taxes you have paid related to shipping to Gabon.
Methods of Shipping .
You will have two different methods of shipping to choose from when transporting your vehicle to Gabon. As the price difference is high, you will need to ensure that you select the freight shipping option that suits your budget.
Container Shipping: This method of shipping will protect your vehicle during shipment by placing it inside a 20 or 40 foot container. Before the container is closed, you can load it up with your household items as well. This method of shipping is the most expensive of the two. You can split the cost of the container shipping by sharing it with someone.
Roll On/ Roll Off method: The Roll On/ Roll Off method (RORO) is the most chosen method of shipping because it is the most affordable. Your vehicle will be placed on the deck of the ship where it is strapped down and held into place during transport. Your vehicle will be exposed to the weather while transporting it.
You can find out more about shipping your vehicle to Gabon by contacting the Gabonese Embassy.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?