Mili is located in the Marshall Islands. It is about forty-eight miles southeast of Arno and is the second largest of the Marshall Islands. Kwajalein is the first largest. Mili has a narrow strip of land that is very densely populated.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
If you want to come to Mili for work or to further your education, you will want to bring your own vehicle for you.
When you import your vehicle from the United States, you will need to allow time, have the money to transfer, and plan ahead of time. A1 Auto Transport Service can assist you in all of these important tasks. You will need to understand the rules and regulations of importing your vehicle and A1 Auto Transport Service or you can contact the Embassy of Marshall Islands. When preparing your vehicle for import, you will need to have the following documentation:
- Bill of Lading.
- Car title.
- Vehicle registration.
- Bill of purchase.
- Proof of Insurance.
- Proof of work/residency.
There are many taxes and duties that you will need to pay before you can claim your vehicle. You will also need to familiarize yourself with the road conditions. Learning about the road conditions and traffic rules will make you a better driver. Marshall Islands Customs department will work with you to determine the amount of import tax and duties when you import your vehicle. The amount you pay is determined on the following factors:
- All vehicles that drive the Marshall Islands will need to be licensed.
- The average charge for a car would run about $35.00.
- Vehicles need to be inspected.
- Insurance is needed and carry a minimum amount of coverage of about $200.00
- Driver’s license will cost about $20.00
Transporting your vehicle.
You will need to decide which method of shipping you will want to go with. Roll On/ Roll Off shipping method is the most affordable way of shipping. Your vehicle will be taken to the ship where it will be loaded on the deck and parked in a bay. Once it reaches the port, it will be driven off. No personal items can be left inside the vehicle when you choose this method of shipping. The air conditioning gas will need to be drained before it can enter the deck of the ship. You can leave your car mats, a spare tire, and a set of keys in your car.
Container shipping is another method of shipping that is better suited for those shipping a luxury vehicle or for those who want to transport personal belongings as well as household items. Once the vehicle is loaded inside the container, you will be able to fill it up with all your personal household items and then it will be loaded onto the deck of the ship and transported. You will need to be present when your vehicle reaches the port. Once it is there, you will need to clear it by paying all custom levies and taxes. You will need to apply for and obtain a license tag and a driving license within a few weeks upon arrival.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?