Mbaiki is currently the capital of Lobaye and it’s one of the fourteen prefectures of the Central African Republic. It is situated in the southwest part approximately 107 kilometers away from the capital city of Bangui. There might be personal or professional reasons to move to this beautiful African city but the fact is that public transportation might not suit your requirements or timings.
Additionally, irregular and poorly maintained public transport can be a bane when you need to travel and that is why it is important to have your own car imported from USA.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Shipping a car there could definitely be a challenging task as you would have to abide by certain stringent regulations and provisions. When shipping your car to Central African Republic you need to be well aware of all the regulations set forth by the Department of Customs. You would also need to be well aware of the roads in the country as the major roadways are not paved and you would be better off with a 4-wheel drive car. When you hire an auto transport shipper you would have to provide some specific documentation such as:
- Driver’s licenses.
- Title deed and registration documents.
- Insurance certificate.
- Social Security Number.
- Power of attorney if you won’t be there to pick up your car.
When you work with A1 Auto Transport, we make sure that we walk you through the complete process as there are different regulations and some level of corruption that has to be navigated through to import the vehicle. We are going to help you prepare for the process so that everything goes smoothly. One of our shipping agents is going to provide you with all the details needed for the shipping as well as the documents that you need to clear customs and the paperwork that you need to fill out so that you get everything perfectly ready. The agent is also going to let you know if you can ship other items based on the type of transportation that you go for. We will help send in the Letter of Intent to export the vehicle to U.S Customs and Border Protection agency in the US in order to get further information about whether or not you meet the eligibility criteria.
Motor Vehicle Regulations.
Central African Republic has stringent and strict policies regulating the import of vehicles into the country and they are as follows:
- Driver’s License.
- Original title and registration.
- Original bill of sale as well as ownership proof.
- Export declaration.
- F4 form that you can get from the Customs upon arrival.
- Repair invoices.
- Owner’s manual.
- Chassis number, Vin, cubic capacity, year of manufacture, model, make and all specific details.
- Import fees wouldn’t be subjected if you import temporarily.
- 77% tax on luxury vehicles based on the CIF value.
You have two basic options for shipping to Central African Republic – Roll on/Roll off and container shipping. Now, the choice would be based on whether you want to ship only your vehicle or you need to get other belongings transported as well. If you don’t need to, then RORO is definitely the best option. However, keep in mind that your vehicle is going to travel exposed to the elements so the protection is not optimal. On the other hand, container shipping means that you would be able to enjoy a privately enclosed container and fill it with as many personal belongings as you want unless they are forbidden by the country. It’s also a bit more expensive.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?