Maputsoe is a town which has its location in the northern parts of Leribe in Lesotho. It also shares a border with Ficksburg. You might want to import your car from the USA if you are going to stay here for a longer period of time.
However, you need to know that this is a landlocked country and therefore you have to send your car to the Port of Walvis Bay in Namibia and then drive it across to Maputsoe. It is definitely advisable to contact and consult or use the services of a professional shipping agent such as the A1 Auto Transport service in order to ensure a quick and thorough shipping process without any hassles at all. The company has over two decades of international shipping and it’s definitely capable of properly handling your car shipping.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
If you have completed all the required paperwork and you’ve provided all of the necessary documentation, shipping to Lesotho is fairly easy. You need to know what the entire process is about in order to ensure that you aren’t caught up by surprise and that everything goes smoothly. The A1 Auto Transport is definitely well aware of the requirements and we are going to make sure that everything goes according to plan. However, you have to have owned the car for at least 6 months and you need to provide:
- Original registration.
- Owner’s passport.
- Proof of work or student permit.
- Insurance policy.
- Purchase invoice of the vehicle.
- Import documents.
You need to fill out the application form H462 if you want to get the permit. The license is going to be provided by the Directorate for Import and Export Control. Our company is going to thoroughly walk you through the process and we are going to counsel you on the best options in front of you. You can go for Ro/Ro shipping if you only want to import your vehicle as no other belongings are allowed. Your car needs to have its floor mats, spare tire, and car jacks. Container shipping, on the other hand, is more convenient as you get your own private container and you can fill it with belongings, apart from your car. It’s also a bit more expensive
It’s important to stay up to date with the most recent changes of the regulations and that’s why it’s highly advisable to contact the Customs Department in advance or talk to the Embassy of Lesotho in Washington, DC.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?