Madaba is the capital city Madaba district of Jordan and is well known for its Byzantine and Umayyad mosaics. Madaba is about nineteen miles away from Amman, the capital of Jordan.
There may be plenty of reasons to move to Madaba and when you are here your foremost need might be to have a personal vehicle to commute.
While the relationship between the United States and Jordan is somewhat strained, you can still import your car to Madaba. Before you begin the importing process, you will need to contact A1 Auto Transport Service for guidance on how to import without any problems and how to handle problems should they arise.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Important paperwork to submit.
The rules and regulations for shipping to Madaba are fairly simple. You can only ship new vehicles that have no mileage, on the odometer. You will be shipping to the Port of Aqaba. Used vehicles will need to go to Bureau Veritas for inspection and clearances at the Zaraqa Free Zone for clearance. Because Jordan has strict emission laws, your vehicle will need to pass through all emissions and standardized tests and be cleared by Ministry of Transport. You will need to have the following documentation to complete your application:
- Driver’s License.
- Proof of ownership.
- Original bill of sale.
- Insurance document proof.
- Bill of Lading.
- Title to the car.
Before you ship.
Before you begin the process of importing your vehicle, you need to find out the rules and regulations of the U.S Customs and Border Protection Agency and determine what you will need to ship to Madaba. It is essential to notify the agency about your intent to ship out the vehicle. You will also need to know about what environmental standards are in effect by the Bureau Veritas Jordan so you can make sure that your vehicle is ready to drive once it reaches customs. A1 Auto Transport Service can help you with all of this. You want to avoid having your vehicle quarantined and in order to do that, there are a few steps you need to take to prepare your vehicle for transport. If you are using the Roll On/ Roll Off shipping method, it is essential that you:
- Steam clean your vehicle completely.
- Remove any air conditioning gas.
- Remove any personal belongings.
- Have at least 1/4 tank of gas in the gas tank.
- Leave floor mats, jack, and a spare tire in your car.
There are two different methods of shipping to choose from when shipping a vehicle to Madaba but the most affordable way is the Roll On/ Roll Off method. If you determine that you need a container to ship your vehicle in, you will have a choice of a 20 or 40 foot container. If you want to container ship and want to cut down your cost, offer to share the container with someone else. A1 Auto Transport Service will be able to give you a free quote on shipping. If you want to learn more about shipping to Jordan, you can contact the Embassy of Jordan.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?