Ship Car To Maardu
The beautiful city of Maardu is situated in the Harju County in Estonia. It is a part of the metropolitan area of Tallinn. Maardu is also home of the Port of Muuga, which is by far the largest port for cargos in Estonia.The truth is that there has been an increase of employment opportunities in Estonia and it’s slowly becoming a preferable destination for people from all across the world. In case, if you have made up your mind about relocating there, having your car with your personal vehicle with you is definitely going to be very beneficial. It’s going to provide you with the freedom of traveling anytime.
The truth is that there has been an increase of employment opportunities in Estonia and it’s slowly becoming a preferable destination for people from all across the world. In case, if you have made up your mind about relocating there, having your car with your personal vehicle with you is definitely going to be very beneficial. It’s going to provide you with the freedom of traveling anytime.
Now, you need to understand that there are, in fact, strong trading relationships between the US and Estonia. This means that transporting your vehicle there would be relatively easy. However, you want to make sure that you contact a reputable shipping service much like the A1 Auto Transport in order to ensure that the entire transit is free of any hassle.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
The U.S. Customs along with the Estonian Customs Authority is certainly going to require quite a lot of documentation for submission. They include:
- Bill of Lading.
- Proof of Ownership.
- Purchase Invoice.
- Certificates for emission and insurance.
- Lien-free title deed.
- Driving license and passport of the owner.
What is more, you would have to submit quite a few documents as well as to fill loads of paperwork in Estonia. These include, but are not limited to:
- Customs declaration.
- List of any previous damages to your car if any.
- Modifications as defined by the European standards.
- Inspections of chassis.
There are also quite a few host duties and taxes that you would certainly have to pay. You would also have to make sure that you get the car registered within one week after you get Custom’s clearance.
- VAT, as well as import duties, are applied to all import vehicles.
- The owners have to present the vehicle for inspection at the ARK prior to getting clearance.
- Relevant documentation has to be submitted by the shipping agent prior to the arrival of the vehicle.
- Approximately 20-40 days would be required to obtain an ID Card in Estonia.
It is also mandatory to register any vehicle which is obtained outside of the EU 5 days after getting clearance. That is a key aspect of driving legally in Maardu.
If you are looking for options to ship, A1 Auto Transport Service is going to provide you with affordable and competitive shipping rates. We offer different methods such as:
- RORO: This particular method is convenient if you have no personal belongings that you would want to ship because you can only include your spare tire, floor mats, spare set of keys and the car jack in your vehicle.
- Container Shipping: This is convenient if you have a lot of belongings that you want to transport as well. Furthermore, you would be able to enjoy a private 20ft or 40ft container. Of course, it’s a bit more expensive but you get a lot of value for it.
If you have any further questions, you are free to contact the Embassy of Estonia in Washington, DC.