Luxor is most certainly a sight to see in Egypt. Its gigantic pyramids, ancient temples and monuments lie right across the Nile River. People often travel here for long lengths of time for studying and exploring some of the most amazing sites on this planet.
The roadways in Luxor are rather easy to navigate. With your own vehicle, you can freely travel all of the sites whenever you would like. The transport of a vehicle to Luxor isn’t too difficult when compared to other countries. However, vehicles over the age of three are prohibited from being imported.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Regulations for Transport of an Auto into Egypt.
The regulations for auto transport into Egypt will need to be addressed in order for the shipping process to go through. Having the proper documents and certifications, as well as paying off duties and keeping the receipts, is good start to getting the transport going.
You will need:
- Title and registration.
- Proof that you are and have always been the sole owner of the vehicle.
- Receipts for duties paid.
- Vehicle evaluation.
- License or picture ID.
Depending on the method of transport you had chose to go with, there are five main ports in Egypt. These ports consist of Cairo, Alexandria, Giza, Shubra El-Kheima, and Port Said. Make sure that you know when your car is due to arrive, as well as which port it is being sent to. Ports will not hold the auto for any reason and you must be present for its arrival.
Prepare yourself by having all documentation gathered a month ahead of time. Call Egypt Customs and inquire about the current policies for vehicle transport. The policies can change at any time, so it is always best to be certain of what is needed from you.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?