Lushnje is a town and a municipality which is located in the Central-West parts of Albania in the County of Fier. After the end of the Soviet communism, the Albania is definitely growing steadily and it is offering quite a lot of working opportunities as a result of better economic growth. This is why the people who tend to move here is increasing.
In any case, if you plan to relocate to Lushnje, you might want to get your own car with you in order to be more independent. This is going to allow you to travel wherever you want and you won’t have to rely on public transport. However, transporting a vehicle to Albania might be a bit challenging and that’s why it’s highly advisable that you contact a reputable shipping agent much like the A1 Auto Transport service in order to ensure a hassle free shipping process.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
The winters are rather wet and this might cause delays in the shipping. In any case, this is a port city and delivery of your car is going to be faster. There is a lot of paperwork to be filled out but the A1 Auto is going to make sure to take care of it. In any case, you have to abide by the Title 189 custom duties and the documents that you need to submit are:
- Passport of the owner.
- Residence permit.
- Ownership proof.
- Bill of Lading.
- Purchase invoice.
- Insurance policy.
Procedures to undergo.
There are two basic ways for shipping – Ro/Ro and container shipping. The former is incredibly convenient especially if you don’t intend on shipping other belongings. The things that you’d need to take care of in this occasion are:
- Steam clean the car.
- Get rid of air conditioning gas.
- Remove the accessories and spare parts.
- Remove all of your personal items.
In any case, you have to have a spare tire, floor mats as well as a jack if you go with this method. The vehicle is going to be fastened on a shipping deck on a freight ship.
The better and yet more expensive way for you to go is through container shipping if you have personal items or a more expensive vehicle. You can easily share the container with someone else if you want to split the cost. The A1 Auto Transport service is definitely going to provide you with all the information you need to make a proper choice and we are going to assist you along the way for your further convenience. You can check with the customs duties in the country if you are in doubt and you could also go to the Embassy of Albania in Washington, DC for any clarification.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?