The city of Limpio in Paraguay is situated at the confluence of the rivers San Francisco, Paraguay and Salado within the Central Department. The strategic location makes it a hub of domestic trade and commerce and fishing center in the country.
Irrespective of the reason for your relocation to Paraguay, if you intend staying for an extended period in Limpio, you might find that the local transportation is insufficient to meet your requirements. Additional language barriers can pose a problem and that is why it is better to import your vehicle from USA for traversing in Paraguay.
As the country is landlocked, your vehicle will be offloaded at the Port of Buenos Aires in Argentina and then transported in multi-car carriers to Paraguay. When you have A1 Auto Transport service working with you to assist you through the complexities of international shipment of vehicle, it becomes easy. We take care of all logistics over land transportation and ensure that one of our service agents is there at the Argentinian port to ensure safe transit to Paraguay. Our experience of over 20 years in dealing with international customs ensures that we are proactive and complete all procedures so there are no delays.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Eligibility criterion and requirements.
The import requirements are flexible and with professional assistance from our shipping agents, the whole process is smooth. However, you do need to submit particular documents which will validate the whole process:
- VERITAS/ SGS Verification Certificate.
- Valid license of the owner.
- Registration documents.
- Title deed and insurance.
- Bill of Lading.
- Stamped by Paraguayan Consulate in USA on commercial invoice.
You are required to clear all dues at the U.S Customs and then pay the import duties at the Paraguay Customs. Thus, it is best to get more clarity on the taxes and fees that will be levied. When A1 Auto Transport provides you with a written quote, you will be able to get the complete break-up of the cost. But before that you will need to select the method of shipment that fits your requirement and budget. The import duty is about 35% to 40% of the cost, insurance and freight charges. Thus, calculate it before you finalize the quote. To stay on top of the latest regulations and import laws, connect with the Paraguayan Embassy.
There are two methods of freight shipment namely RORO and Container shipping. If you are just sending over the vehicle, RORO works well as it is most cost effective and under this method, only an empty vehicle can be shipped. However, if you are moving your household goods alongside the vehicle, then it is better to hire the 20 feet or 40 feet container. The vehicle is secured inside it and the rest of the household goods placed within the container and then it is sealed.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?