Situated in the Kulob district in Tajikistan, the bustling city of Kulob is about 200 km from the capital city of Dushanbe. If you are moving here and need your vehicle shipped for faster and more independent traveling, it isn’t as difficult as you might be imagining.
International shipping of automobiles requires plenty of documentation and adherence to the import laws of Tajikistan.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Condition of Public Transportation.
With lack on infrastructure and funds, the public transportation in Kulob isn’t as it was and that is why it is safest to have your own transportation system. Additionally, language barriers pose another obstacle when you try to commute using taxis so it is best to contact A1 Auto Transport service to assist you make the auto transit easy and seamless.
Process and documentation.
It is important to understand the provisions and processes for importing to Kulob while you will need to factor in the 10% to 90% import duty and an additional 20% VAT on each vehicle that is imported. To validate the import and ensure that it is legal to bring over the vehicle, you need to submit a lot of documents that includes:
- Original registration documents and title deed.
- Power Of Attorney (optional).
- Log book and technical manual.
- Work permit/residence visa.
- Emission inspection certificate.
It is important to make sure that you have owned the vehicle for at least 6 months before you import it to Tajikistan yet it cannot be over 10 years old as older vehicles are prohibited. You are required to submit the documents at least 3-4 days in advance to the Tajikistan Customs Authority.
Cost and method of shipment.
It is essential to decide on the method of shipment as it directly affects the cost of the shipment. You have the option of shipping by container shipping or if you need a cost-effective method, then Roll-on, Roll-Off works well. Your car will be offloaded at the Port of Aladzha and transported to Kulob by A1 Auto Transport service. It is our duty to ensure safe delivery and we’ll do all that is needed.
In RORO shipping, the vehicle is parked on the deck and secured in place all through the transit period. You are not allowed to ship any personal items or accessories but only an empty vehicle is shipped. While in container shipping, the vehicle is harnessed in place and if you want to ship your personal items, it is allowed within the sealed container. That is why container shipping is safer but more expensive. You can call at the Tajikistan Consulate in U.S to get the latest updates on importing vehicles to Kulob.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?