Shipping a vehicle to Kairouan can be done in a few ways. Kairouan is a holy city rich in culture and home to many historical structures such as the Great Mosque and the Mosque of Three Gates. Whether you are going to Kairouan for travel or business, having your own vehicle gives you the freedom to enjoy this city freely.
Documents to Prepare for International Shipping
- Title and Registration
- Driver’s License
- Passport and Visa
- Insurance Policy
Things That Affect the Cost of Shipping
Shipping services transport vehicles either inside of a container or on an open deck. Transporting a vehicle inside of a container is more expensive, but it is a safer option. Shippers may also be subject to paying doc fees and offloading fees when the vehicle reaches its destination. Shipping companies offer additional insurance for shippers who don’t have policies that cover international shipping.
Drivers Insurance for International Travel
To make sure you are legally allowed to drive your car in a foreign county’s roadway system, you will need to be sure your insurance includes this feature. Contact your insurance provider and find out what is included with overseas car insurance and how much it costs. Shippers can purchase overseas car insurance when they reach the destination port.
Preparing a Car for International Shipping
Prior to the ship date, make sure you get your vehicle fully inspected and serviced. You should remove the license plates and registration tags as well as any protruding objects. Tourists and non-residence are permitted to drive with their U.S. license plate until it expires.
Make sure to wash the car of any dirt and deposits then document any damages such as scratches or dents. Check the charge of the battery and the tire pressure so that customs agents can get the vehicle rolled off the ship as quickly as possible. Combustible liquids such as fuel, should be removed.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory