Ship Car To Kabala
Ship Your Car To Or From Kabala, Sierra Leone
Kabala is the capital and the largest town of the Koinadugu District in the northern province of Sierra Leone. It is amongst the main cities in the country and is characterized by its rural landscape. It lies about 85 miles away from Makeni which is the largest northern city and about 200 miles from Freetown, the capital city.
If you are moving to Kabala for personal or professional reasons, it is important to ensure that you have your own private vehicle. When you make plans to export your vehicle here, there are a lot of factors which need to be weighed in and taken care of in advance. Hiring a reliable shipping company like A-1 Auto Transport is of the utmost and highest importance. They have the skill and assistance to handle the entire process. You will then have to prepare and provide specific documents and after that you need to discuss the details with your shipping provider.
In any case, relocating is a very stressful and demanding endeavor but if you have a reliable auto transporting company to work with, the entire thing can be handled in a relatively hassle-free manner. Our shipping agent is going to assist you with handling the paperwork which needs to be taken care of and it’s going to let you know what kind of documents you need to provide.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
- Title and registration
- Bill of sale of the vehicle
- OBL registration number as well as additional information such as cubic capacity; make and model, year of manufacturing, number of chassis and others of the kind.
- Driver’s License
- Residence permit for the country
- International insurance
- Import taxes
Shipping a vehicle to Sierra Leone is going to cost you between $3,000 and $6,000 for a standard car. Of course, costs can run up and get higher for oversized vehicles which do not tend to fit within intermodal shipping containers. The shipping service agent will assist you with the transit insurance and you need to ensure that you get the requisite information from Federal Maritime Commission.
You might need to contact the U.S Customs and Border Protection before you ship your vehicle. Additionally, you will need to get the set of documents submitted with the Sierra Leone Customs also. You will need to prepare and submit the passport, the title, Social Security Card, driver’s license as well as the insurance policy. You should also figure out the shipping method, there are three from which you can easily choose from. They include:
- Ro-Ro Shipping – this is by far the quickest as well as the least expensive way to ship your car internationally. The vehicles will be driven on the ship and transported in the open – exposed to the elements.
- Container shipping – this is more expensive but also slower and more reliable method. You need to know that you can ship as many personal belongings as you want to.
- Air Shipping – this is by far the fastest way to get your vehicle delivered internationally. It is also the most expensive one so make sure to account for it properly in advance.