Ship Car To Juba
Juba is the biggest city and capital of the Republic of South Sudan and the capital of Central Equatoria. The city is located on the White Nile and is the main area in Juba County.
There have been significant changes in the economic growth of Juba and since this growth has become well known, there has been an increase in merchants coming to the area and settling mainly in the northern part of Sudan from East Africa.
If you plan to stay for an extended amount of time, you will want to have your personal vehicle with you to travel around in. You will have the choice between your vehicle and public transportation but, your own vehicle will be much more convenient. You will find that the roads are both paved and unpaved and are constantly being worked on and updated.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Shipping Requirements to South Sudan.
When you export a vehicle from the United States, it will cost you more money than what you probably have budgeted for. There are higher tax percentages for importing, regardless of your reason for being there or how long you plan to stay. When you are preparing your vehicle for importing to South Sudan, you will need to contact customs for a list of rules and regulations when you are ready. There are a few documents that you know they will need. These documents include:
- Proof of ownership.
- License .
- The title of your vehicle.
- Registration of your vehicle.
- Proof of insurance.
Shipping Methods Available.
When shipping your vehicle to Juba, you will need to choose the best shipping method for you. There are three choices; air shipping, Roll On/ Roll Off, and container shipping. Selecting the one that is best for you depends on your budget and your needs.
- Air shipping is going to be the most expensive way to ship to Juba. Most people cannot afford this high of a price for shipping
- Roll On/ Roll Off shipping is the most chosen choice of shipping. Your vehicle will be driven onto the deck of the ship for import. You can only have a car jack, a spare tire, and floor mats in the car during import.
- Container shipping is the third option in shipping. With container shipping, you are able to pack your car and all your belongings inside of one container. There are two choices in sizes; 20 foot or 40 foot. To cut costs, you can split a container with someone else.
South Sudan doesn’t have any sea ports since it is completely surrounded by land but, if you are shipping your vehicle by boat, vehicles can be delivered to a port close by. All duties, as well as taxes, will need to be paid for beforehand to the South Sudan Customs Service (SSCS).