Ship Your Car To Or From Jinote, Nicaragua
Jinote is the capital of the Jinotega Department in Nicaragua. It is located about 142 kilometers away from the capital Managua. Have you been contemplating moving here? If you are, it is necessary to know that having your own vehicle is an asset.
Learn more about shipping cars to Nicaragua.
Your car will be shipped from the US from one of the three main ports – Miami, Everglades and Gulfport. The shipping methods are usually different – either door-to-port or port-to-port. These are rather self-explaining. You can also use RORO or roll-on/roll-off shipping and containerized one which allows you to use a private exclusive container.
Usually the price is rather different but for standard sized cars it can range from $1300 to $3500. These imports are subjected to consumption tax which is based on the displacement of the engine. Larger engines are taxed a higher amount.
Moving Your Car to Jinote
Pre-planning and execution are important aspects of shipping a car. However, key aspects of car shipment are usually a significant factor when determining the cost. However, there are many things that you need to account for. These include car insurance cover, the overall size of your car and the evaluated price of the vehicle. Your car’s shipping cost will include the distance traveled, length of the car and the actual weight. This holds importance because it determines the amount of parking area needed on the ship’s deck. It’s also associated with certain taxes.
What is more, the Nicaraguan Treasury Department is authorized to tax imported vehicles and these can’t always be anticipated. That is why it is better to call in A1 Auto Transport service and let us discuss your requirements. When you’ve decided on the shipping method that you want, we will be capable of providing you with a free quote on moving your vehicle to Malaysia.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Requirements in Nicaragua
Nicaragua allows both used and new cars and other vehicles to be imported. However, your car can’t be more than 10 years old – in these cases you wouldn’t be allowed to import it unless it’s a classic vehicle.
There are a few things that you would also have to take into account. Making the following preparations is critical for the proper process of the shipping:
- Leave only ¼ of a gas tank full
- Clean it inside and out
- Ensure there are no personal belongings
- Disable all locks and alarms
- Ensure there are no openings, tears or loose parts
Submit the Documents
You will need to ensure that your vehicle is eligible for shipping to another country by following the rules and laws set forth in Title 19 of the United States Code of Federal Regulations. You have filed a certificate with the U.S. Customs and Border Protection and submitted this paperwork at least 72 hours in advance of your expected export date.
- Commercial purchase agreement or any invoice
- Bill of lading in original
- Certification by the Nicaraguan Consulate in the US
- Documents – driver’s license, passport, proof of ownership
- Car owner’s passport
- Original title deed with no lien
- Car Registration documents
In any case, there are quite a few things that you need to prep in advance but these are necessary in order to ensure that everything is handled perfectly. Most of the import laws keep changing due to legislative changes. Thus, it is best to contact the Embassy of Nicaragua in United States.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?