Isangel is located in Vanuatu on the Island of Tanna. Isangel is a very busy capital city of Tafea Province. Because Vanuatu has some beautiful scenery to admire and flourishing hospitality industry, you might want to bring your vehicle with you, when you come over to stay.Whether you are planning a short stay or a long move over due to work or school, having your personal vehicle is an asset.
Whether you are planning a short stay or a long move over due to work or school, having your personal vehicle is an asset.
Before you begin with the shipping process, you can contact A1 Auto Transport service to help you with every step of this process. They bring over twenty years of servicing imports all around the world and they can help you with your import to Isangel. With years in international shipping of vehicles, we can assist you through the complete process with ease. With a strong network of shipping agents in nearly every country including Vanuatu
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Information on vehicle import.
When it comes to shipping your vehicle, you will need to start with the basic information which can help you fill out your paperwork along the way. It’s important to know the rules and regulations of shipping your vehicle internationally before you embark on this journey. To begin with, you need to check with the U.S Customs and Border Protection first to make sure that you have everything you need to begin your import. They will be able to direct you on where to find what you need and to assist you in getting your vehicle on board with at least a seventy-two-hour notice. It’s important to hire a company like A1 Auto Transport Service to do this part for you so you don’t have to worry about doing it yourself.
Estimating the cost and documentation.
Shipping a vehicle across the waters is an affordable way to get your vehicle with you when you travel. You will ensure some charges such as freight charges, the cost of the vehicle, additional insurance on your vehicle, the size of the vehicle, the capacity of the engine, and more. Vanuatu doesn’t charge any excise taxes, however, there is a fixed duty that is charged. The VAT is 12.5% on an imported vehicle. You can find out more about charges by contacting the Vanuatu Customs and Inland Revenue. The import duties are charged at 15% and the engine capacity should be below 1000cc. For those engines that are between 1000cc and 1500cc’s, you will need to pay 25%. You will also need to pay 40% duty on a vehicle that has a 3000cc engine. No right hand driven cars are allowed in the country except through special clearances.
You will need to provide the best documentation the first time in order to avoid any delays. Documentation is used to verify proof of ownership as well as establish information that is vital to the country. You will need to bring with you the following documentation:
- Bill of Lading.
- Name and the address of the consignee.
- Description of the vehicle you are importing including the country of origination.
- Purchase invoice of the vehicle.
- Logbook of the vehicle.
- Certificate of the evaluated value of the car.
- Vehicle title.
- Registration card.
- Proof of ownership – such as a passport and driving license.
You can discuss the documentation necessary as well as the process and procedure with A1 Auto Transport Service before you are scheduled to import your vehicle. You can also verify the information by contacting the Port Vila at Embassy of Vanuatu.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?