Located in Yemen, the city of Ibb is seventy-three miles northeast of Mocha and one hundred twenty one miles south of Sana, this little market town and administrative center has developed into a medium sized city. Ibb is located on a mountain ridge that is surrounded by fertile land.
The Gulf of Aden is a body of water that Yemen depends on as their main seaport location. Aden is considered to be one of the most popular natural ports in the world due to the Gulf and the terrain that surrounds it. Importing a vehicle to Yemen will require that you find an international shipping service, such as A1 Auto Transport Service to assist you in shipping. We have the experience needed in order to transport within the regulations allowed by the authorities at the port.
Once you select A1 Auto Transport Service they will begin by preparing your vehicle for shipping from the United States. You will have a few choices to make as the process unfolds. A1 Auto Transport Service offers door-to-port services meaning that they will pick up your vehicle at your door and drive it to port for you so you will never miss departing times.
You will need to choose the right shipping method for your importing needs. The most common two types of shipping methods offered is the Roll On/Roll-Off method and container shipping. The Roll On-Roll Off method of shipping requires that your vehicle be driven onto the ship by way of ramps and secured to the deck for the trip. Container shipping will ensure that your vehicle will be placed inside of a container that is closed up and safe while shipping. There are two container sizes to choose from 20 foot and 40 foot.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Requirements to Export from the U.S
When your vehicle is ready for shipping, you will need to follow the rules and regulations set up for exporting. You will need to provide the following documentation:
- Proof that the vehicle belongs to you.
- Your valid driver’s license.
- Proof that there are no liens against the vehicle.
You will also need to ensure that there is only 1/4 tank of gas in the gas tank, one set of keys is left inside the car, and it is cleaned.
Once your vehicle reaches the port, your vehicle will need to pass Yemen Customs. They will inspect the vehicle, make sure that it meets the emissions standards, and is in excellent running condition.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?