Herceg-Novi is city in Montenegro and is located at the mouth of the Bay of Kotor and is nestled at the base of Mount Orjen. If you are moving here on a long term basis, or plan to stay at least a few months, it helps to have your own vehicle for faster and easy commuting.
Though most of the roads are paved, many are in a poor condition, but commuting in your personal vehicle is easy as the roads are well connected, in and around the city.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Shipping your vehicle from USA.
Although there are three ways of shipping your vehicle to Herceg-Novi in Montenegro, but as air shipping is too expensive, most people don’t consider it as a viable option. However, there are other ways to ship your vehicle.
It is the most preferred choice as it is the cheapest way to ship your vehicle there. The vehicle is driven on and off the ship using its own wheels. As you only pay for the space that the vehicle used for parking, it turns out to be the cheapest method of shipping. But there are some specifications that need to be met such as:
- Remove air conditioning gas.
- Steam clean the vehicle completely.
- Disable alarms.
- Empty the vehicle of all personal items.
- 1/4th tank of fuel.
- Floor mats, spare tire and jack has to be present.
Container shipping is another cost effective option but it is more expensive than RORO. You have to hire a 20 feet or 40 feet container and secure the vehicle within it. In the remaining space, you can share it with someone or use it to place your personal items/household goods that need to be shipped to Montenegro.
Limitations, cost and documents for quick shipping.
Before you ship the vehicle, it is important to contact the Consulate of Montenegro in USA and get the details on the eligibility criteria and other details. Although when you work with A1 Auto Transport service, they take care of all the logistics. The essential documents include:
- Driving license.
- Vehicle ownership proof.
- Title deed.
- Tax receipts.
- Insurance certificate.
- Residence permit/work visa.
As the port does not have holding capacity, the owner or the authorized representative will need to be there when the vehicle arrives at the Port of Bar. The delivery is only possible after the vehicle clears the Montenegro Customs. When you work with A1 Auto Transport service, we simplify the complete process and ensure that the vehicle is delivered safely.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?