Deliver Your Car Stress Free
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Guaynabo
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers ready to serve
- RORO, container & air freight transport overseas
- BBB A+ rated award winning service, always on time
- Get an instant quote using our form, or call: 1-800-518-8708
Guaynabo is a municipality that is situated in the northern parts of the island of Puerto Rico. There are a lot of surrounding cities and Guaynabo is spread over nine wards and it includes an administrative center of the entire suburb as well as a downtown area.
You would have to abide by certain Puerto Rico government regulation if you want to transport your vehicle and will have to provide documents proving that it’s yours. Other than that, having your own car in the city is definitely beneficial as you’d experience the independence of free travel. The city is without a doubt an amazing destination and it has a tropical climate which makes it a preferred one. It is also damp and there is a lot of rain and you might want to avoid shipping and driving during the monsoon season.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Puerto Rice is an unincorporated part of the USA and there are no duties applied but you’d have to consider the shipping methods. There are three different ones that you can choose for but one of them is very expensing. Basically, determining your budget is key here.
- Air shipping is the method that was mentioned above and it’s the most expensive one. However, it’s also the most convenient and the fastest of them all.
- Container shipping is your next option which is pretty convenient if you have additional household items to transport along with your vehicle which is going to be safely stored within its own private container.
- The last choice is the RO/RO method which would require you to drive your car on a shipping deck on the freight ship. The vehicle must only have its car jack, spare tire, and the floor mats.
Title – You are going to need the copy of the title in order to get your car ship from the mainland to Puerto Rico. If you have it leased, you would need a notarized authorization from the lien holder.
Driver’s License – You would need a copy of your driver’s license and if someone else is delivering the vehicle on your behalf you would need a notarized authorization.
Value – The import tax which is based on the value of your vehicle is required and you need to submit an accurate appraisal. The size, year and weight of the car are also going to be considered.
You can contact the Customs Department of Puerto Rico and they would provide you with additional information on the matter.