Deliver Your Car Stress Free
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Guadalupe
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers ready to serve
- RORO, container & air freight transport overseas
- BBB A+ rated award winning service, always on time
- Get an instant quote using our form, or call: 1-800-518-8708
If you are moving or staying a while in the city of Guadalupe, Mexico then having your vehicle shipped over might be in your best interest. Shipping a vehicle to Mexico isn’t that difficult. As with any vehicle shipment into another country, there are certain requirements that will need to be addressed, as well as documents that will need to be presented.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
The Necessary Requirements for Vehicle Shipment Anywhere in Mexico
The requirements for vehicle shipment can change at any time. Therefore, it is always a good idea to contact the Embassy of Mexico for all current policies. They will inform you of all that is needed for a smooth vehicle shipment.
The Documentation That Will Be Needed.
- Two of the following will be needed: License, Passport, Picture ID, Registered Voter’s License, Visa, or Proof of Residency.
- Original vehicle title and two copies.
- A Shippers Export Declaration (SED)- obtain from U.S. Customs.
- Pedimento- obtain from Mexican Customs.
The Requirements That Need to be Fulfilled and Addressed.
- The vehicle must be below a 10 passenger vehicle.
- The value of the automobile must not exceed $12,000.
- There must be a catalytic converter in the car.
- It has to have a gasoline engine.
- The vehicle must have been purchased in Canada or the U.S.
- Luxury vehicles, sports cars and convertibles are not permitted.
- The vehicle must be older than 5 years.
What Are My Choices for Vehicle Shipment?
When you have made the decision to ship your vehicle from the United States to Guadalupe, you will have several methods to select from. There is air shipping, container shipping, and RO/RO shipping. All of these methods are reliable and safe for your vehicle, but some are much more expensive than others.
- Air shipping seems like a good way to ship a vehicle, but it is extremely expensive. Many people can’t afford this type of shipment but it is an option.
- RO/RO shipping is a method of shipment that requires the vehicle to be empty with a few exceptions. Floor mats, a car jack and a spare tire are acceptable. This form of shipping is the cheapest.
- Container shipping allows a person to fill their vehicle with belongings. The remaining space in the container can also be filled. The container can even be split with another person to help lower the cost of shipment.