Grenville is currently the second biggest city of Grenada, and it’s the administrative capital of Saint Andrew Parish. It is located on the Grenville Bay which is about situated on the eastern coast of Grenada.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
In order to ensure seamless vehicle import from the USA to Grenada, you would want to contact the A1 Auto Transport service right away. We have broad international shipping experience and are going to make sure that everything goes as intended without you having to go through any hassle. There is a lot of documentation that you would have to submit and it includes:
- Power of Attorney.
- Certificate of insurance.
- Title deed.
- Social Security Number.
- Passport and driver’s license.
Import process and Shipping insurance.
You might also have to get the shipping documents included in your current insurance policy. What is more, you might have to buy a new policy in order to cover the transit. The vehicle has to be perfectly prepared in order to ensure that there are no delays with the Grenada Customs. You would have to submit the following documents about 72 hours in advance:
- Shipper’s Identity.
- Loading Bill.
- Documents for registration.
- The weight of the vehicle.
- Value and tax number from Customs.
- Invoice of all of the records of the shipping.
- Import License.
- Permits if they are necessary.
You might also be required to have a pass at the port and that’s acquired at the Ports Authority of Grenada if you have your U.S. Passport or Driver’s License with you. Additionally, you would be required to avail a stamp which is about $6 and it has to be affixed to the Simplified Single Administration Document. All of these procedures have to be abided by prior to getting your vehicle to the Customs for clearance.
You would also have to get an authorized exit pass prior to shipping to Grenada. In order to incentivize people to comply with all of the above, there are penalties that you might be subjected to. After you are through with all of the above, all that’s left is for you to pick up the most convenient shipping method. You can choose between:
- Roll on Roll off (RORO): This particular transportation option would allow you to drive the vehicle on its own wheels on a shipping deck at the freight ship. Unfortunately, it’s going to be exposed to the elements as it travels. That’s also why it’s the cheapest way to go.
- Container shipping: It’s available in containers of 20ft and 40ft sizes based on your personal preference and requirements. Furthermore, your vehicle is going to be thoroughly enclosed and protected throughout the entire time of the shipping process.
You can contact the Embassy of Grenada in Washington, DC if you have the need for any further information.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?