Deliver Your Car Stress Free
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Gondar
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers ready to serve
- RORO, container & air freight transport overseas
- BBB A+ rated award winning service, always on time
- Get an instant quote using our form, or call: 1-800-518-8708
Not everyone has experience with transporting an automobile overseas, but there are companies that make it possible. Luckily, Gondar, Ethiopia has lenient shipping regulations unlike other parts of the continent. There are a few things that shouldn’t be overlooked before you send your vehicle on its voyage.
Make sure to document any damages to the vehicle and the gas tank should be emptied. Don’t forget to remove any valuables, and have the car serviced prior to its scheduled ship date. Do not pack sensitive items inside of the car such as your photo ID, social security card or birth certificate. Certain documentation will need to be provided before the shipping process can occur.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How to Start the Shipping Process.
- Contact a reputable automotive shipping service- The Department of Transportation database can provide information about the legitimacy of the company you are considering.
- Discuss a quote- Shipping services can determine how much transporting your vehicle will cost through information such as distance, weight and the type of vehicle.
- Prepare necessary documentation- In order for a shipping service to process a transaction, the customer must provide certain information. Your license, passport, registration, title, and the exact dimensions of your vehicle are required.
Typically, shipping companies can deliver an automobile to Gondar in two ways, container shipping, and the roll on, roll off method. A representative of the shipping company will be able to help you select a shipping method that will best suit your needs. Larger vehicles such as an SUV or a bus will be charged with the oversize fee. Each method of transportation has its own set of regulations and both vary in price.
Avoid contacting the shipping service on short notice because you will be subject much higher fees for deadline jobs. It’s recommended to reach the company at least two weeks in advance so that you not only save money, but so you can prepare for the shipping process. You can expect a ship date at their earliest convenience but they will accommodate to your schedule as much as possible.