Deliver Your Car Stress Free
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Franceville
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers ready to serve
- RORO, container & air freight transport overseas
- BBB A+ rated award winning service, always on time
- Get an instant quote using our form, or call: 1-800-518-8708
Being one of the four biggest cities in the country of Gabon, Franceville has its location on the River Mpassa which is at the very end of the Trans-Gabon Railway as well as the N3 road.
Prior to exporting your car to the country, you are going to provide the US Customs with all the necessary documentation and fill in the paperwork. Once you are through with it, there is a short period of a few weeks that is needed to process the papers. If you fail to take advantage of this process you may end up having to spend additional taxes.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
The government of Gabon has issued a public list of required documents that you’d be required to provide the authorities with. You are going to need the following:
- Card of registration.
- Ownership proof.
- Original title.
- Invoice of purchase.
- Number of chassis.
- Number of engine.
- Cubic capacity.
- Mode, make and year of the car.
- Receipt for the taxes related to the shipment.
You are going to be provided with two particular choices when you decide to ship your car to Gabon. The first would allow you to do so with a container, while the second one would require you to use a regular carrier ship and an open deck.
- Container Shipping. This is without a doubt the more beneficial way to go for. You can choose from 20ft and 40ft container, sizes which is designated to fit your current demand. This is particularly helpful if your car is worth a lot of money and you don’t want to risk any dents and scratches. The container is going to hold it properly and securely until you show up to pick it up. This is, however, the more expensive way to go. However, you can choose to share the container with someone else in order to split the cost in half.
- Roll on/Roll off method. The RORO method, on the other hand, is practical but less safe. Your car is going to be securely placed on a shipping deck after you drive it there on its own wheels. The car is going to be exposed to the weather conditions throughout the entire time. This is a good way to transport your vehicle if you plan on visiting the country for a vacation as it’s the cheapest way to go. However, if you want to sell it or your car is of high value, it’s recommended to use a container.
You can always contact the Gabonese Embassy if you want to receive any further or more updated information.