Situated in the Central Department, the Paraguayan city of Fernando de la Mora is within the greater Asunción metro area. It is considered to be one of the most populated cities in the country and if you intend moving here to study or work, it helps to get your own vehicle for faster commuting.
When you want to ship your vehicle to Fernando de la Mora in Paraguay, the freight shipping seaport that is used is in Argentina and from there on river ports or land shipping is used. It is difficult to actually complete the international shipping of your own vehicle all on your own and that is why it is best to consult A1 Auto Transport service about the procedure and allow us to assist you through it. We have been shipping vehicles to Paraguay and other countries all over the world for over 20 years and understand all aspects of Customs regulations and laws. That ensures faster and hassle-free vehicle deliveries.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Before shipping the vehicle.
There is plenty to do before the vehicle is shipped out of the U.S port. Starting with steam cleaning the vehicle to avoid quarantine at Paraguay, to ensuring that the documents are in order, we’ll be with you at every step.
Additionally, you will need to decide whether you drive your vehicle to the U.S port for shipping it to Paraguay or you need out pick up services. Additionally, you will also need to select a shipping method, so that we can compute the total cost and give you a written quote.
Eligibility and requirements.
There aren’t too many limitations that have to be considered when you ship from USA and when we are there to take care of all requirements starting with notifying the U. S Customs to helping the vehicle get cleared at the Paraguay Customs. We’ll take care of the logistics from the Argentinian port to the city of Fernando de la Mora. Then there are some specific documents that you have to submit which includes:
- Proof of ownership- passport, driving license.
- Title deed and details of the vehicle.
- SGS / VERITAS Verification Certificate (on vehicles evaluated over $3000)
- Paraguayan Consulate in USA stamp on the commercial invoice.
- Vehicle insurance.
- Bill of Lading.
It is essential to remember that only diplomats are eligible for tax exemptions and the current tax on imported vehicles varies from 35% to 37% on the evaluated value of the vehicle. No vehicle over the age of 10 years can be imported but diplomats vehicles are an exemption to this rule.
Ways of freight shipping.
There are two methods of freight shipping your vehicle to Fernando de la Mora. You will need to select a method that suits your budget and requirement from RORO or container shipping. If you have an expensive vehicle to ship, container shipping is better as it offers higher protection against damage. And if you intend shipping your personal items, it is allowed. The container sizes vary from 20 feet to 40 feet. While if you choose RORO, the vehicle is driven on the deck and secured in place for transit while at the Argentinian port it will be driven off. It is important to remember that only an empty vehicle can be shipped that is devoid of all accessories, air conditioning gas, and personal items. However, RORO works out to be the cheapest way to transport your vehicle.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?