Esteli is a city and a municipality which is located in the Esteli Department. It’s also the third largest town in the country and an important commercial hub in the north areas. It’s located on the Pan-American Highway and it’s a fast growing and definitely a progressive city.
If you decide to work with the A1 Auto Transport Service you can be sure that all of the logistics related to the shipping of your vehicle are going to be properly taken care of. We also offer door-to-port service where we pick your car from the home and drop it at the nearest shipping port.
You can go for door-to-port, as described above, port-to-port where you have to get your car to the exit point and pick it up from the destination port. You can go for container shipping which is the most expensive way to go but you can also share the container to cut the costs in half. You can also choose RORO which is by far the cheapest means of transportation and it stands for ‘roll-on/roll-off’. The car is going to be exposed to the elements with that last shipping method.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Costs related to shipping your car to Nicaragua.
The Nicaragua Customs considerations that were mentioned are a big factor in the overall cost of the process but they are not the only ones that matter. You’d also have to account for a few other things which are going to affect the price of the shipment such as the insurance amount and the size of the car, for instance. The length of your car is more important than its weight when it comes to shipping because this would determine how much space it would take up. You have to consider certain import taxes, costs of inspection and other factors and tariffs which are imposed after the fact. In any case, you shipping carrier should let you know about these at your earliest convenience so you can plan accordingly.
Once you decide on a particular shipping plan, you might want to get a fair estimate of your shipping carrier which would allow you to know how much money this entire operation would cost you.
Requirements of Nicaragua.
The country allows both used and new cars to be imported unless the car is not more than 10 years old. If that’s the case then you won’t be able to do so unless it’s considered to be a classic. In any case, the taxes are going to be based on the make, model and the value of the car. However, you’d have to prepare it by the following means:
- Cleaned from the inside and outside.
- ¼ gas tank full.
- No fluids leaking.
- Anti-theft devices and alarms properly disabled.
- No loose parts or openings.
The paperwork could be generally handled by the shipper and he’s going to provide you with information on the documents that you need.
- Documents – you are going to need passport, ownership proof and driver’s license
- Certificate by the Nicaraguan Consulate in the US
- Commercial Invoice
- Original Lading Bill
- Your car has to be eligible for shipping and you can determine this by going through the Title 19 of the U.S. Code of Federal Regulations.
- Certificate filed in the S Customs and Border Protection – this can be handled by your shipper. You have to submit the documents at least 72 hours prior to the shipping.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory