Encarnación is the capital city of the Department of Itapúa and it’s located in the south-eastern part of the district. It is located on the banks of the Paraná River, on the other side of Argentina.
Regardless of the reason for your relocation, if you intend to stay in Paraguay, for a prolonged period of time, you might find the local transportation insufficient, to say the least. Furthermore, the language barriers could be a bit of a problem when you try using the local transportation and this is why you might want to get your own vehicle imported from the USA.
Paraguay is a landlocked and your vehicle will need to be offloaded at the port in Argentina at Buenos Aires and then transported with vehicle carriers to Paraguay. If you have our company, A1 Auto Transport service working on your behalf, you can rest assured that everything is going to be hassle-free and without any issues. We’ve got over 20 years’ worth of professional shopping experience and we are well aware of the ins and outs of the trade. As we have shipped innumerable vehicles to Paraguay, we understand the procedures of the Paraguay Customs Authority.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Criteria for eligibility and other requirements.
The truth is that the requirements for the import are rather flexible and provided you get the professional assistance from us, the process is going to be rather smooth. However, you are going to need to submit documents in order to get the process thoroughly validated. The customs duty varies depending upon the cost of the vehicle. It ranges from 0% to 35% while the average duty is 22%. They include:
- Verification Certificate.
- Registration documents.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Title deed as well as insurance.
- Bill of Lading.
- Commercial invoice stamped by the Consulate of Paraguay in the USA.
Furthermore, you are going to have to clear all the duties at the U.S. Customs and pay the import duties at the one in Paraguay. This is why it is best if you get more clarity on the fees and the taxes that are going to be levied. The A1 Auto is going to give you a written quote and you can easily break up the cost. Prior to that, you are going to need to select the shipment method as this is necessary to figure out the budget. This is why it’s essential to do this in order to get the quote finalized.
The A1 Auto Transport is going to help you out during every step of the way in order to make sure that you don’t pay anything in excess and that there are no delays in time.
There are two options which you would be capable of choosing from and they include:
- RORO: The vehicle is driven on the deck where it’s secured. This is why it’s highly important to remove all sorts of exterior accessories as well as air conditioning gases. You should leave nothing within the car itself but the car jack, floor mats and the spare tire.
- Container Shipping: This method requires the use of 20 feet or 40 feet enclosed container which is used to stock your car in as well as all other personal belongings. The cost, however, is rather high in comparison with RORO and the process is going to take a bit more time due to more checkups.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?