Ship Your Car To Or From El Mourouj, Tunisia
El Mourouj is a town and a commune located in the southern suburbs of Tunisia, in the Governorate of Ben Arous. It became a commune back in the year of 1991. If you intend moving to El Mourouj, you will definitely need your own vehicle with you to commute in and around the city.
Even though you can easily utilize the services of public transportation, the currency issues and the language barriers could be particularly difficult to overcome. Having your car shipped from U.S with you will ensure that this is taken care of and that there are no issues. However, it is important to work with a company that has considerable experience in global shipping of vehicles, such as A-1 Auto Transport service.
How to Inspect a Vehicle for Overseas Transportation
Now, it’s worth noting that it is within your best interest to properly inspect the vehicle and the documents for scratches or dents. Take notes and compare them to when your car arrives in Tunisia. Thus, in order to ensure that all is handled perfectly you need to:
- Get rid of the flammable fluids in the expansion tank
- Seal the tears and all other openings
- Take away the battery
- Fold back your mirrors
- Wash the car thoroughly and disable anti-theft devices.
This is going to reduce the risk of damages and it’s going to avoid the discrepancy between the shipper and the service provider. It’s also going to prevent a lot of delays. Shipping a car here from the USA will cost you between $1,200 and $3,800 for the majority of the regular sized cars. Oversize vehicles, trucks as well as larger units like RVs and SUVs are going to be more expensive to ship in comparison to the numbers above.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
The best way to ensure that you pay the lowest cost is to be flexible with the delivery times and the dates. Deadlines are usually the most expensive thing in such a service and this is something that you want to account for. You will need to get the import validated by submitting the right documents. These include:
- Registration and title
- Seaway and Airway bill
- Insurance proof
- Bill of Lading
- Make, model and SSN of the vehicle
- Driver’s License
- Passport and Visa
Preparing a Vehicle for Transportation
A vehicle is suited for its owner and while the vehicle is still yours, it is important that you follow the rules and regulations. Here are some of the reasons why:
- will prevent any delay in shipment of your vehicle
- decreases the chances of any damages being made to your vehicle
- can help to avoid any discrepancies between the shipping service and the shipper
There are generally two methods for you to choose from. The first is called Roll on, Roll off and it means that your vehicle will be strapped on a shipping deck on a freight ship and transported as it is. This is the cheapest way to go. If you want to add an additional layer of protection, you should opt for container shipping. It’s more expensive but it’s worth it if you have an expensive vehicle or need to move your personal belongings to Tunisia.
You might want to discuss your custom details with A-1 Auto Transport service or contact the Tunisian Embassy in USA.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory