Deliver Your Car Stress Free
- Compare rates for shipping to or from El Alto
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers ready to serve
- RORO, container & air freight transport overseas
- BBB A+ rated award winning service, always on time
- Get an instant quote using our form, or call: 1-800-518-8708
El Alto is a South American city located in the state of Bolivia. Being the second largest city in Bolivia, El Alto has much to be desired. It is a mountainous region with much to explore. Many come from all over to work and reside in this naturally beautiful place.
The roadways in El Alto can be rather hard to get used to if mountainous regions weren’t prevalent to where you once lived. The country of Bolivia even holds one of the most dangerous roads on earth. Be careful while traveling alone in this city and its surrounding regions.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Why Would Having My Vehicle Shipped Be Beneficial?
Having a vehicle shipped is almost always beneficial. It allows you to travel freely without restraint. With the language and currency barriers of other countries, having your own vehicle will be very helpful when travel is a must.
The public transportation in El Alto isn’t necessarily the best. Make sure that if you are there to reside, study or work, that you have a sufficient means of transportation.
What Are My Shipping Options?
Shipping options are limited to boat or air. However, air shipping is very pricey and hardly ever affordable to anyone wanting to ship a vehicle to a foreign country. By boat seems to be the cheapest most reliable method. One may choose the RO/RO method which requires the vehicle to be empty for shipping, or the container method which allows other belongings to be shipped as well.
What Is Needed Prior to Shipping.
There are many things that will need to be accounted for prior to vehicle shipment to El Alto. Below is a list that must be addressed before vehicle shipment.
- Pay taxes and duties.
- Be present on the day of your vehicle’s due arrival to a port nearby El Alto.
- Inspection on any vehicle over $12,000.
- Only a left-handed vehicle is permitted.
- Certificate of Origin.
- Title and Registration.
- License or Picture ID.
- Commercial Invoice.
- Make, Model, and Year of Vehicle.
- Verifying Certificate.
- Insurance Policy- Original and Two Copies.